Reviews for Man, I Miss the Kitties
Guest chapter 66 . 18h
Hey I just red chapter 66 and cried but when I found out it was a dream a just about three my phone out the window
Vynush chapter 32 . 6/6
No joke I started laughing so hard I began to cry
katofthewind155 chapter 7 . 5/26
I actually like the part after Alice gets kidnapped. I love how concerned about her the Akatsuki are about her it's sweet.
Carnival14 chapter 75 . 3/12
The weirdest pick up line I have heard is 'hey babe, did you fall from heaven cas you look like you fell on your face, don't worry though I will kiss it better for you if you like.'
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 30 . 1/13
My favorite thing about Madara-sama huh...asides from him being badass and his gorgeous hair, I'd say he's my favorite character cause of how epic he his...can't think of anything else at the moment...:3
Keep up the good work :)
Bananabella chapter 97 . 12/25/2016
I want to get you red vs blue on dvd now. I fucking love that show. And you. I've read this story like 20 times in a row already. Love it.
Bananabella chapter 42 . 12/14/2016
Wants little baby red-eyed children now, un.
Bananabella chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
Really wants to fucking hear that story
Wonders if the harry potter series will also show up as cats
huh
Looping around chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Really neat chapter. I just love the way that you have the characters interact and gradually grow closer. The chapters in Konoha are really sweet. By the way, my three favorite fanfictions are kind of hard to list given that I like so many of them and that is including this one. But amongst them are "Null Fox", "The Cost of Living" and "There's No Cure for Curiosity". The first one is a Naruto/Metal Gear crossover, the second is a fresh take on the "different mentor"-plotline in Naruto and the last one is a great psychological journey through the mindes of the Riddler and an information-broker who he tries to defeat. I could recommend so many more but I am going to go with these three.
NatNicole chapter 45 . 10/24/2016
I love the girls' relationship!
NatNicole chapter 42 . 10/24/2016
I like this Chapter! Well, I like 'em all, but...
I wanna Summon wolves, cats or foxes!
NatNicole chapter 36 . 10/24/2016
Niiice Chapter!
Fire, coz I'm a pyromaniac! *high-fives Axel & Deidara*
NatNicole chapter 35 . 10/24/2016
GAARA! *glomps him*
I look up to Itachi more than anyone, and he's got EPIC skills & an even better personality!
NatNicole chapter 34 . 10/24/2016
I love the interactions here! *claps*
If I were in 'Naruto', I'd try to befriend Hidan; he's awesome, especially since guy ain't the least bit uncomfortable in being himself.
NatNicole chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
...I can't decide whether this is hilarious or disturbing.
*blinks* It's Konan; what's not to like? Although, I mostly admire her skills with origami.
3,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »