Reviews for Man, I Miss the Kitties
TheTwinWolves chapter 88 . 9/11
I currently have an Akatsuki sitting in my wardrobe, whether it gets used for halloween is yet to be decided.
TheTwinWolves chapter 67 . 9/10
I really like swords and the like [ go figure, sharp objects]

but bow and arrows come close second.
TheTwinWolves chapter 62 . 9/10
[Itachi can be Lava girl] cough cough what?

hmmmm, overly mushy things, people acting really idiotic and people not even trying to do something before complaining about it.

[ can you tell that I hate people yet?]
TheTwinWolves chapter 61 . 9/10
I have a corn snake, it's a little cutie

[or a big cutie... since it's over 4ft]
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 101 . 7/12
WOW! THIS STORY WAS AWESOME!
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 100 . 7/12
BLAAAAH OOMFG OOOMMMMFFG EERTBYWHTBIUYDYHITRDUH,ILTDBUNHR LDTUBYRTIOHUERIGJSEOVUY.;EOUBBDBDDDGT HITJHURLI THSNELIRYHNBLIOYBSE! *SPAZZ OUT* By the way, whenever you say 'Tobi Assassination Squad' I keep on thinking of a picture with a black background, Tobi with his mask (The upper part of his body, just under his shoulders) holding a cookie, a few hearts, and a blush, with a subtitle saying 'Join the Dark Side! We have Tobi! And cookies! xD I keep on laughing!
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 99 . 7/12
Oh yes, telepathy xD. I'd really enjoy making people think they're insane xD
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 98 . 7/12
I prefer to communicate in person. I need to read their facial expressions. Otherwise I'm just uncomfortable, and I don't know if the other person is lying or not, or if I'm getting into a topic that they're uncomfortable with.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 96 . 7/12
ZETSU APPEARS! :D
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 95 . 7/12
Hidan would be the worst parent. Do we need a discussion? I'd say Sasori, but I highly doubt he'd turn his own child into a puppet. Kisame would be the best, or Itachi. The humorous Dad, and the over-protective Father. If I had kids... I honestly wouldn't care one the gender. I'll most likely have a few, maybe even adopt! I want a big family .
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 94 . 7/12
I saw her pregnancy coming, but it still made me roll around on the floor squealing. xD. Harry Potter or Twilight... I don't really like Harry Potter, the first one was awesome, but I think they went over-the-top with all the sequels and shit. I used to be obsessed with Twilight, honestly, I watched it every night! I put it on my tiny pink *shudder* TV in my room, and fell asleep to it. But know my mind has matured, and I don't even get how I enjoyed it.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 93 . 7/12
My favourite holiday is Halloween! I get to scare the shit out of people!
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 92 . 7/12
I prefer anime. Because I like to know what their voices sound like, and what colours their hair are, etc. Like in 'Assassination Classroom', I read the 1st manga first, and I though Nagisa was blonde, and Karma had black hair xD. Also, in stuff like 'Soul Eater' and 'Naruto', I like watching the battle scenes, and in the Manga I can barely understand it. In 'Soul Eater' they cut most of the unimportant battle scenes out, even though there are some really cool moves, and things like that.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 91 . 7/12
My best friend is my best friend because she can put up with my insanity xD. She's there to stop me from killing everyone and to restrain me from looking like a too much like a weirdo in front of people who will most likely use that against me. She understands my sense of humour, and I understand hers. She is also slightly insane, but only about, maybe 3/8 of what I am. That is enough for me. She listens to my problems, I listen to hers. She helps me when I need it, I help her. When we argue, it lasts for about... I don't know... Less than a minute? She isn't one of those girls who think that they NEED a boyfriend. She has one, but from what I've heard and read about him (I looked at her messages... SHE SHOWED ME!) he seems like a lovely boy. Cheesy, but lovely. I am (Over) protective of her, and she is (Slightly over) protective of me. We have each others backs. I have told her a lot of my personal secrets, and she hasn't told anyone. She is generally lovely to be around. She LOVES wolves, (I think you two would get a long) and is loyal like one as well. Seriously. She is about as loyal as it gets. She likes anime as well, she doesn't like it AS MUCH as me, and she still hasn't watched as much as me, but she still likes it. Actually, she prefers reading the manga, but still. She doesn't judge me for my interest in death, either. If she was in danger, I would kill to get her out of it. Of course, it would have to be serious danger, I'm not going to spend the rest of my life in jail if it's not COMPLETELY worth it. But if it was life-threatening, I would. I'm pretty sure she would kill for me as well. If a boy pervs on her, and I'm around, they will leave her alone. Whether it may be the cause of my glaring, threatenng, or my violence, it depends.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 90 . 7/12
Well, dearie, I think there is a book on your floor because the apocalypse is coming. RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES! I'd rather have a few trustworthy, amazing friends. Why? Because I don't want to go around the whole school un-doing rumours, and I don't feel like sitting in a Uchiha-corner (AKA Emo-corner) growing mushrooms whilst re-thinking my life decisions.
3,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »