Reviews for Lucky
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Very cute, very sweet, very hot story. Took me forever to read, but I'm glad I did!
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Loved it! Hot, awesome and in character.

Great job. :)
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I missed this one, too! I am NOT a fan of real life taking me away from fic. Absolutely NOT a fan. This is adorable! I love it. Gosh, these two characters are great. And you're great, too! Lovely (and hot!) story.
KelterSkelter chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Love the 3 codes.

Oh and when Cal says, "Come again, darling?" and Gil replies, "Not right now." LOVE IT!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I read it! :D Great work. Definitely PWP. A nice interpretation of the idea of secretmessagetiems :) I must say, my absolute favourite moment in this was right near the end when they stop on the stairs and just smile at each other! Lovely :)
magicdoeshappen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You had me at the summary. Loved this far too much. You never fail to disappoint!
halfboy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Deliciously smutty. I love it :)
SinVeritas chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Yay for secret messages! I really liked this fic.!
Realityandthought chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
The code idea was excellent ! :)
gidget89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
PWP with my coffee is the BEST start to my day, seriously. Excellent, I love the idea of them having a code beyond their ususal 'no words at all' conversations.
Starbuck0322 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
To be honest... I didn't read the rating. Didn't read "smut" at the top of the fic... just dove right in. And babe! What a pleasant surprise! Mmmm... Mmmmm... How I do enjoy Hungry!Gill. :) Well done lady! He is a very lucky man.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
If I hear any of the three codes while watching a rerun I am going to die laughing! Side note: guess I'm new - I had to google PWP :)
divakat chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
MMM...very nice. I'm wishing I was alone at the moment. Or with Cal! He's just such a giver. I love that you paint Gillian as foul mouthed comer! Definately hot.

I swer I've put you on autor alert like 5 times but this didn't show up...I'll try again. Nice work, and maybe next time car sex tiems? We could do a whole series of smut and transportation LOL!
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh so very, very good! :D I was a little disappointed they didn't have any fun on the stairs, though...
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Yes they are a very lucky good looking couple. Thanks for the code and the fluffy callian.