Reviews for Of This World
cool
Larisya chapter 39 . 9/15/2013
Oh, that was beautiful.
Alariel of Lothlorein chapter 27 . 9/29/2010
ALright, i usally dont review till the end of the story, espesually when it has a lot of chapters. you can expect another review on the last chapter, that way i can give suggustions. I like your story, but i think Alania should become an elf. Have you ever read the books by Tamora Pierce?
GREAT WAFFLE chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
OMG! you used aplomb! that is my second favorit word other than la defenestration (French for defenestration - the act of throwing someone or something out af a window and a word that belongs in all stories)

BTW I heart your plot! You have inspired me back into my miserable attemps at writing - though not fanfiction hence I swear on no plagerism of your plot!

Legolas is so silly! He always has issues, the guy seriously needs a phychiatrist. I hope Alania has a friend in such a position. . .

that would be interesting, Legolas Phychiatrist story . . .

tata, farwell, alphedeSANE, good by HI!
madrone chapter 40 . 4/9/2006
such a sweet ending.
Isabel chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
hahahahha! the shopping part was fuuny! wow well this story cant get any better! choa!:)
Isabe chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
this is all i am gonna say.."wow"
Isabel chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
hahhahah! that was nother great excellentE chapter! I love this story more chapter by chapter...! choa! keep it up!
Isabel chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
hey! wow I must say I am really super eXtremly impressed by your writting. The reason why I have loved so far is becuase believe it or not I also look at the same persepective as you are writting this it is just so cool! ALright well since you asked for a review i hope this first review is a special one! Kee[ that great mind in shape!
Cai chapter 40 . 3/25/2005
I, just another weary soul looking for some ammusement in her life, stumbled across your story a week ago. I fell in love with your characters and your writing style. For one week I have been using every excuse I know of to spend more time online reading your masterpiece. For one week I have laughed, cried, and cheered based entirely on your words. The way you present your work is truly inspiring and I would be hard pressed to find anyone who could hold a candle to your genious. I salute you. Be well.
archerlove chapter 40 . 2/21/2005
After being admonished before and after every chapter to review :o)...I must say this story made me laugh, cry (still sniffling, just finished the ending), writh w/ anger and angst, and well, blush for those were some DARN good steamy scenes! So very original, some of the most believable, interesting female characters (and male, but I must always compliment the NON-Mary-Sues!). Both worlds in this AU were equally vivid...I have such colorful visions in my mind of every scene you've created. Thank you, THANK YOU for writing and sharing this with us - If I had not sat at my computer for the last 5 hrs reading the whole thing(!) I would check out your other works and recomm's this very minute!

Please accept my most sincere appreciation, and I promise when I read any in-progess works I will review honestly and often! (BTW, your Author Notes really cracked me up!)
Jessica chapter 40 . 1/7/2005
This story has rendered me speechless. I laughed and cried. I took the emotional roller-coaster ride of this story, of these charaters. They touched me deeply, and i loved the relationships. I find myself in a state of aw, and respectfully pleased and impressed with the writer (seeing that i know her). Amazed. It is truly a beautifully told story. Vivid to the point that you feel like you are living in their world. Just a wonderfully gratifying read. I THANK YOU for the pleasure.

Jessica
Mrs. Dickow chapter 35 . 11/16/2004
im not to the end yet and ill leave my comments and praise at the final chapter, but i just had to inform you of something...YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON! I cry at Hallmark commercials as well! I admit im overly emotional, but it always seems to be the topic of conversation and provokes a torrent of jokes. It always makes me happy to know someone else at there has a similar situation!
jumpybear chapter 7 . 9/3/2004
sure keep you happy, what about my sanity?

oh well, don't sweat, I don't have any anyways...good fic by the way.