Reviews for Hearts and Flowers
NiDubhchair chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
asldkfdjsdldfsljksaklj! Winchester warm fuzzies! I'm loving that the Dean/Caleb dynamic means that Dean can be "the little brother" for once. It's a little hard for me to follow some of the "Brotherhood-verse" stuff, though. Is there an order the stories go in so I can get a handle on some of the AU details?
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
The Winchesters have a better childhood in these stories. Not only do the boys have more good people, John has a stablizing influence.
Stephanie chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
O_O Now I totally need a story about the harrows of Sammy's first shave. Knowing their luck he'd end up using a haunted razor or something.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I know ive said it a 100 times but oh how i love those boys! Caleb and dean make my insides all happy and you throw in a young sweet sammy and im yours LOL Wonderful tale and I love how you threw in hints of valentines of the past... now i must run back and go read that again! thanks again for a wonderful weechester tale! ttyl ~ m
SisterCat144 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hahahahaha i laughed and laughed in this!

I love your work you are an excellent writer and I adore the stories you write about Sam, Dean, and Caleb being young!
Foreverwolf chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Awwww- can't beat valentine sweetness with our mini winchesters! Cuteness abounds! Big brother Caleb to the rescue with the stuffed dog! Loved that little addition.

Another fantastic addition! Looking forward to the others you're working on!
pielover62 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I read this a while back and am so sorry that I forgot to leave a comment. I always love a new Brotherhood story, so of course I loved this.

Thank you!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
This was lovely. Thanks for the cuteness!
tsweeny chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. You, Tidia and the others who write in the Brotherhood Universe have really created something special. I look forward to reading your Brotherhood stories set in the current time as well. Thank you for sharing your talents.
badaiwind chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
I Like 3x :)
1Pagan3 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
awwww... the good guys win again - yay! and now we know who to blame for Dean's womanizing ways - lol!
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Very sweet ending. It's nice to get some fluff after all that angst and action!

Brilliant story - thanks for the great read! (:

- Coolest Badguy EVER
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awww - so long as there are Wee-chester fics, Moose will live on! (And the nickname "Tiny Dude" is unbelievably cute!)

Very suspenseful ending; excellent way to hook your readers!

- Coolest Badguy EVER
Nana56 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Really terrific! Love the Caleb/Dean chat at the end! Adorable. :D

Interesting thing with the heart for the temptress. Good thing Bobby's theory was right! Caleb could have died! Sheesh!

Really, really great fic! :)
Abby chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I'm so happy you wrote a new Brotherhood story. I *really* adore Caleb's relationship with Dean. The brotherly bond between the two of them, ugh, I can't get enough. :)

For you, Ridley: xoxoxo (Thank you for sharing your stories.)