Reviews for Old Friends
Eloeehez chapter 15 . 5/12
OMG since I just started watching Hawaii Five-0 (like as in this week) I just finally read this. Loved it. Nice story line and well written. :) Now I'm going to go stalk your profile.
spycat chapter 15 . 2/1
Wonderful story, I loved it. You did a great job with all the characterizations. You had me worried for awhile but I'm glad they all made it. I enjoyed reading them working together.
BunnyBear27 chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Really cool ending I really really hope you make a sequel with them over in L.A. instead be kind of interesting to see what they would do.

and if it would really be a Vacation! LOL!

LOVED IT! Thanks for Writing!

XD!
BunnyBear27 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I really like how you ended it at the end really emotional. Especially with having Grace call her Uncle Steve!

Thanks for writing!
BunnyBear27 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Totally Loving it! Can't wait to read more and find out what happened to them!

Thanks for writing!
Apollo16 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Really good story
DannieGirl chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
I thought that this was very good, and I have an idea that I think might work really well, have a case that 5-0 n\is working take them to the main land, you know some thing that might involve Steve's Mom or something, and they have to follow things to the source in LA.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
That was a really great ending to the story. It would be great if you considered writing a sequel to this where Steve and 5-0 go to LA to visit Sam and NCIS. That would be an interesting story line.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
That was great. I am a little surprised that Erikson didn't notice that Callen was hiding off on the side. I'm glad that everything is over and it is all behind them. I'm a little sad that the next chapter is the last chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
That was great. Erikson seems to have prepared for everything if he drugged Sam up so badly. At least he made it so Sam couldn't feel the pain from his injured leg. Poor Nell to be considered a twelve year old girl on the phone. But even with that she is still able to get the people that she is speaking to to do what she needs them to. It would have been interesting though if Nell had to shoot at the people that spotted her (if they shot at her first). She carries a gun, but we never really see her use it.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
That was great. The ruse that Steve, Callen, and everyone came up with was perfect. I like how Catherine and Steve were able to sneak onto the shore from the boat and just shoot the guards that were on the shore. I like how Callen acted like Sam with what he told Nell. It definitely sounds like something Sam would tell her. I just have one question, does Danny not realize that Kono has feelings for him?
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
I'm glad to see that Danny is doing ok. Maybe with Kono staying with him she can finally confess her feelings for him. Now that they have located where the island and Sam are hopefully they can get him out without too much trouble.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
That was great. For myself its a little wierd to hear of Kono liking Danny, but I may get used to the idea by the end of the story. Don't let my uneasiness for Kono/Danny get in your way.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
really good!
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
That was great. I am so relieved that they were finally able to find Danny. I hope that they can get him medical attention in time. With Danny back with the team, I wonder what Erikson will try to do with Sam to get to Steve?