Reviews for Old Friends
francis2 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I'm glad you're working on this as I'm really enjoying it.
Qweb chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love the chapter. I like Danny and Sam together. They make a good team. Danny can't help pacing. I think he'd use up more nervous energy worrying about not pacing. So, now will Danny have to save the SEAL? Danny doesn't like the idea of leaving Sam behind. He believes in backing up his partner.

The banter between Deeks and Kenzi sounds just like them.

Poor Steve. Sam and Danny in trouble and now Catherine is, too. This Erickson is playing some weird game. Boy, he'd better not let Steve and Callen get close to him. Callen is the best shot on TV and Steve could kill him in a hundred different ways. And neither one of them worries a lot about protocol.
Runner043 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
So glad to see an update to this story (It's bee quite a while, but I don't want to complain).

The banter between Sam and Danny is so much like we'd expect between Steve and Danny.

I hope Steve and Catherine work things out. I like her.

We need another chapter!... soon!
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Good chapter
Qweb chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Love it. Love it. Love it. I particularly like the conversations between Danny and Sam and Steve and Callen. I can hear all their voices.

I like Danny, "sure my life is an open book." Hey, he's not an undercover operative. He's got a daughter he's proud of. Why not talk about her? I notice Sam didn't tell Danny anything. That's because we don't know anything about Sam's personal life. Pretty sure he's married and has a daughter, but there have only been hints in the show.

I'm sure when it comes time for Sam and Danny to break out, Sam will look out for the smaller non-SEAL, but I think Danny will surprise him.

Can't wait to see what happens next. Nag nag naggety nag.
hoellenwauwau chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Yay, update! I love this crossover, it's great. Great chapter!
farawisa chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
thanks for the update. good chap. go on soon, please!
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I loved Danny and Sam's conversation, very funny. Then Callen and Steve got to talk, too awesome.

Thanks so much, can't wait for more!
00000909000000 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Great crossover. I could so see Sam and Steve being old Seal buddies. Loved the Sam and Steve interaction in the last chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks!
lynnrxgal chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Interesting premise! I tweeted Peter Lenkov about possibly doing a crossover with NCIS:LA and H50 as both Steve and Sam are former Navy SEALs and possibly know one another. In fact, about six weeks after that, I read an article that said the LL and his agent were seen in Hawaii meeting with someone from H50. I wish that I had saved that article! I was stoked and in my little mind thought that perhaps my tweet had planted the seed. We'll see if this materializes in Season 2 (fingers crossed of course). I hope that you have time to add to this story over the summer!
farawisa chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
i really like this so far. go on soon, please!
hideher chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOL! You totally got Steve and Danny down! their banter...was perfect.
cate's corner chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
And here come the cavalry! Yes, whoever were brave enough to snatch Danny and Sam are heading for real trouble now!

I just love your exchanges between Danny and Sam too - that last line was just perfect Danny!

So do I see a bit of swimming in our Jersey boy's future?

Update soon please, or I'll be joining Qweb in the bugging department.

cate's corner chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Uh-oh! Steve's always telling Danny that junk food is bad for him, and now it is, for real!

Poor Danny, he does suffer with us writers, doesn't he? Still, at least he has Sam on his side - and I'm sure Sam will find a way to get them out of that cabin.

Another great chapter - now onto the next!

cate's corner chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh, I love the start of this! Yes, after what happened with Nick Taylor, Danny's always going to be suspicious of Steve's friends. I just hope Steve's salary can cover the cost of all that pizza!

Great chapter!