Reviews for The Curse Is Broken
fanforever chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I think you should continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
very good
bethanyhopeless chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I have always had cursed birthdays too. The last one being my house flooding with a freK flash flood. Never flooded in over 20 years, my 29th, big freaking flood. Love the story. I found one of your more recent And am currently working my wY through everything else. Really enjoying your stories.
Weasy chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I don't think I ever actually reviewed.

But this was my favourite Hot lemon!

Just loved the set-up, perfect sex in imperfect situations with some humour is my absolute favourite type ever. :D
DarkBlueBella chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love your story. Your description of Bella's cursed birthdays is funny and tragic at the same time and I love your canon touches. Your lemon is hot, oh so hot. And caring Edward, who would not want to be nursed back to health by him? Congratulations on a wonderful story and on your wins in the contest.
magnessina chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my God, you're a genius!

I haven't laughed this hard in ages and man, the sexeh timez? Left me absolutely breathless. Marvellous. Thanks for sharing!

x

Evy
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
looooooved:)
EricTwislut chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Floved this story! A truly hot little gem of a story. Yay :)
TSA-Hot-Lemons chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Thanks for entering such a brilliant hot lemon into the contest!

Congratulations on doing so well!
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really enjoyed the premise of this little tale. It was cute and fresh.

In terms of plot, it was concise, logical and well thought-out. I love how the often screamingly funny anecdotes about Bella's birthday experiences all led up to the hoped-for conclusion of a wonderful birthday against all odds. It left me wishing for a husband like Edward (and maybe after your author's note, for one like yours!)

I'd like to give special mention to how awesome I thought it was that you worked the 'hot lemon' theme literally into the fic, too – extra points for that ;)

The lemon was great, well-written, and hot. I liked the addition of Bella's birthday surprise from Edward of the vibrating variety too.

A well-put together, prettily-written oneshot. Thank you for sharing it and congratulations on your Hot Lemons Contest win!
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really liked this one. Funny from the get-go, Bella's character is warm, open, and friendly. I liked her from the start, and I almost started to agree with her perception that she's cursed. I loved the little canon details, especially Jasper's anger on her 18th. The humour and warmth all the way through this story kept me smiling, and I'm still smiling now. It's hard to make an interesting story out of someone's ordinary, happy life, but this story is a perfect example of how it can be done. Really well done!

And you know what, I like it even more now I know it's yours, Dawny. Fab fab fab fab fab.