Reviews for A Little Something More
msmhawkins chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh My Lord, this was Great! It should have happened on the show, seriously. I love this so much! Great work!
karavinemarinas chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aw! Please continue...
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
noooo not a one shot! whyyyyyyyyyyy this was so good!
max chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wait just a minute here is that all? Is that it? Is that the end? Whoa wait just a minute here u got to finish this story seriously come on plz plz plz u have skill its a beautiful n awesum story continue plz thank u
West Bev.'s Sweethearts chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh, I LOVED this! It was funny and sweet and I enjoyed their drunken adventure very much. I also like that Daniel and betty were realizing their feelings for each other at the same time. It's nice to see them on the same page from time to time, lol. I thought Daniel being protective of her in the bar was really sweet too. As Betty herself said, you write their transition from friends to " something more" seamlessly and I would have loved to see something like this happen on the show. Great oneshot,

Cheers!
boidwriter chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww...this is a lovely story. I really liked how they open up to each other and are so honest at the end.

I love how Betty is scared at what her gesture is going to mean to their friendship but then at the very end she's at peace with it and she knows it's going to be ok. So sweet.
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was nice to read. I like that it took a different approach to show how Daniel and Betty's relationship developed.
Sin-t-a-h chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Not bad
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh wow that was lovely. Really well done. I really enjoyed he twist in the story and how Daniel and Betty seemed to come together in the end! Nice one!
dettylover chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
What a lovely Valentine! I enjoyed the natural progression of their feelings for each other. You added so many funny lines: with her comment about not remembering buying that couch standing out most in my mind.

I especially liked Betty's offer of sharing his bed with him.

Is it possible that you'll continue this story?
marielgm22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Please don't let this story in just one chapter! Write more I beg you!

It's great!
Vaniah chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was an absolutely, positively wonderful AU. I know I definitely wish this had actually happened on the show. What a great treat for Valentine's Day.

I like the easygoing pace of this story; your attention to detail helped the events unfold naturally so that by the end, even though Betty and Daniel don't outright talk about the change that occured over this night, it's clear how it happened for the both of them.

Well done, and I hope you keep putting out more wonderful Detty stories. Looking forward to an update of Save You next. Also, I don't remember if I PMed you but thanks heartily for your kind reviews as well. :)
TMadison chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is amazing. I loved it. Very sweet. You wrote everything so perfectly...My heart is melting.
ForeverEvolving chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
that was good! and i mean really good.

this felt real!. i mean i could see and imagine every single thing, from the words to facial gestures to the look in their eyes all of it in my mind-eye.

a true and wonderful treat, before finally tucking in for bed :-D
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 2/14/2011