Reviews for Liqour? I Don't Even Know Her
AshenGrayLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I freaking love that story, sweet and hot, my favorite combination.
JulieVans chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awe - so freaking sweet :)
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You definitely deserved first place for this one shot! I loved it x
Mickster chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I know this was written for a lemon contest, and believe me, it was good, but there is so much more to this story. The depth of your character descriptions makes this story feel so much more meaningful than just a smutty one shot. This story is kind of the opposite to me- an awesome story that happens to include a hot lemon, and that makes this story first place material. Not that I have any right to judge, but you are a really talented writer and it is obvious even in your one shot lemons! ;)

Micki
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very cute made me smile. Saw it in TLS.

xo

Nic

Admin, The Lemonade Stand
MrsBiteMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Dude! Another one I haven't reviewed? WTF? Ugh, you deserve all the reviews in the world. *Mwah*
noddin chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really liked this story.

It was recommended by RobMusement: 2011/06/one-shot-reccs_
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Haha! I've only just got the title! For ages I was thinking 'liqour? there's no alcohol in this story'

Really liked this story , I'm not surprised it won that contest! Xxf
MoniMD chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
awesome! i want more!
misguided-conspiracy-rains chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
hot stuff there mama! such a cute and romantic one-shot. you could definitely make a movie outta this LOL
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Loved it
jansails chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh yeah that sh*t was GOOD!

Opposites attract & BAM! it's fireworks ;)

jansails/jan2
andii cullen pattinson chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
it was hot!

I would LOVE to know more about this 2

If u could make more chapter that would be

just FINE with me LOL
HhRT chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Did you mention first place judge pick? Now I know why they chose it! Fab..fab fab!
bluemarbleplanet chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I loved it! There's some classic one liners within the text... "I can't get your stupid face out of my f**king head"

It got my vote in the TSA Hot Lemons Contest and so glad I know who wrote it now cos I'm off to read the rest of your work!

Thanks for sharing.