Reviews for Is Love in the Air?
Shrike176 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I can't believe I didn't review the end of this yet. Sorry about that.

Great ending, you really capture Wesley's obliviousness well. I think my favorite parts of the story were the interactions between Fred and Spike, they make a fun pair, but I agree that they wouldn't make much of a couple.

See you haven't written much in a while, not sure if you still check for reviews, but I wanted to say I really enjoyed this one. You have a knack for writing these characters well.
Shrike176 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I usually don't review complete stories until I get to the end, but this one was too hilarious.

Let me see if I got this: Spike's idea of taking Fred out has involved taking her to a restaurant without any money to pay, going to a bar and complaining about his ex, and then taking her to play poker for kittens? This has to be one of the funniest date stories I have ever read!

Also enjoyed the Passions thing, always makes me chuckle when Spike and Angel demonstrate their similarities by trying to show how different they are.

Tanks for the story, can't wait to see what comes next!
Novelist N Training chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Yay! Go Wesley!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is really good! All of the characters are very well written.
a2zmom chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
This was adorable. Loved Wes still being oblivious. And Gunn and Angel's pact never to speak of any of this.

One thing - how did Spike get to Fred's apartment? It was the middle of the day, not exactly vampire friendly.
a2zmom chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Loved Madame Bouffant. I did not expect her to solve things in quite that manner!

Spike is not too good on a date, hee. At least his intentions were good.

Wes to the rescue! Only not.
a2zmom chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Very cute. Love Spike stiffing the restaurant. Seems very Spike. Also the fact that Angel loves Passions as much as Spike! I think both would be equally horrified.

Based on the show, I don't think Angel is over Buffy at all, since just a few episodes later we learn he's been sending spies to follow her. Although I don't think that dimishes his love for Cordelia at all.
applemysteries chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
This was very cute and funny. I liked this story a lot! (:
applemysteries chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Spike was pure adorableness in this chapter. This is such a fun story, very realistic, and very creative. I am loving it. But, I won't object to any Fred/Wes you want to give us. (:

once again, fantastic story, great job!
mossomness chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far! Hilarious and intense. I never expected so much action in this story, but it was so good. One of my favorite lines was: "he gave Fred a faint smirk, half apologetic and half cocky. Fred glared at him for a moment, but she couldn't help but return the smirk after a moment. She could see why he infuriated Angel so much." This was so perfect. Spike does that all the time and it's both endearing and frustrating. I love it. My other favorite part is: "'Oh look, kittens!' he exclaimed." I absolutely love drunk Wesley. He's soooo cute.

Yeah, favorite chapter so far. I can't wait for the next one. : )
mossomness chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I love drunk Wes, Gunn, and Angel! Absolutely hilarious.
mossomness chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
very cute so far! please write more. : )
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
very cute so far.

I'm thinking Angel, Gunn, Wes and booze might be a dangerous combo.

One small complaint - I don't think busybody is the word you wanted to use. It doesn't make sense.