Reviews for A Fluttering Heart's Subtlety, or Lack Thereof
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
My heart's a fluttering mess! I love your fluff!
Chaozsama chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
sweet :)
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OMG! How the heck did I miss THIS? I've been combing ffnet for Junjo Egoist fics.

Wow! This one is REALLY sweet. so lovable yet simple.
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ah... lovely to see Hiroki depicted as so caring.

Butterfly kisses on the cute and Nowaki's text: "You're my open book~"

So appropriate for the professor.

Another delightful read.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
pft, stupid fujita.

you write the cutest, sweetest fics. i really think you should write a multi-chapter story.
Ancr chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Fluff~~fluff~~hahaha. Thank you for the read! I definitely share Nowaki's amusement at the poor lady's comment. Hehe.
x chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Really, I must stop this double-reviewing, but I just can't help myself. These sweet, intimate, passionate and cute moments just...sigh... You're awesome. Thank you and please keep writing.
buttcake chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Happy belated Valentine's Day!

LOL. Actually, Hiroki is kinda obvious. When he's with Nowaki, it's a huge contrast to when he's by himself. :D Ah, loo~ve.

Great job! :3
m3m3-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
didn't know you had an account here "

Again,great story. light romance but deep feelings.

it just gives off the am-a-little-happy-but-for-eternity feeling.
Lara Winchester chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I liked your story! Well short and fun! . egoist Keep writing! Even more, take care! *-*
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Fyuuhh I can't remember when the last time I visited this fandom. Your story is the first I read after a long time.

These two are my fave couple. I guess Nowaki loves the comments from Fujita about the POSSIBILITY of Hiroki fond of him. If only she knew they already were lovers.
x chapter 1 . 2/15/2011

(You know what it means )
Panda chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my yaoi gods that was just so cute fluffy and made me chuckle, screw the essay I have due tomorrow! Happy valentines day!
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 2/14/2011