Reviews for Lifelike Shadows
This story is giving me a whole new feeling/perspective on Peter Pan's shadow. I don't know if I should be frightened or not.
ksouza3 chapter 16 . 5/16
Great story! And I loved all the cuddling scenes of Hermione and Draco. Thanks for writing!
nk01 chapter 16 . 4/23
I absolutely love this story. Its so sweet and romantic.
cottonwoolspots chapter 12 . 4/16
Really enjoying your story so far.

I realise you're unlikely to change anything since it's been 5 years since you've written this... But some more random brit-picking knowledgefor your future pics.

"jell-o" - jelly in the UK. Hence why I've come across a couple British folks who wonder why Americans like to eat peanut butter sandwiches with flavoured gelatine. I have to explain that peanut butter and jelly is actually strawberry jam!

I had to suspend my disbelief at the medical care given. Opioid-like potions might make Draco sleepy and drowsy but not start acting like a toddler and saying words like 'yucky'! It weirded me out. Also, Hermione shouldn't so easily deprive patients of their liberty by sticking them to beds.
cottonwoolspots chapter 10 . 4/16
I'm guessing Draco was realising that he was attracted to her at dinner and he tried to distract himself with the waitress?
cottonwoolspots chapter 8 . 4/16
Brilliant! I love all their snuggly-times.

PS I think hermione would call the lollipop a 'sweet' rather than candy :)
cottonwoolspots chapter 4 . 4/16
So cute! You write so well! I might finish this in one sitting...

I thought as a Healer Hermione would be a bit more okay with nakedness and with people relieving themselves in front of her. I can think of a few times in my own career where I've help elderly people with their commodes...

PS: 'pants' in southern England generally denotes 'underpants'. Malfoy who is from Wiltshire, and Hermione (whose hometown isn't mentioned but definitely sounds generally from southern England) would therefore say 'trousers' rather than pants :)
cottonwoolspots chapter 2 . 4/16
This is Cute! Although, I'm a bit confused at exactly what Malfoy's symptoms are in the bright light? I know you mentioned pain... but why can't he cross the loo to get to her? Does he cease to exist? This as opposed to a semi-light room where he is seen as a shadow but can walk where he pleases?
Otherwise, i love this story so far. So so cute! and i love that Malfoy chooses to redecorate of all things after regaining his magic.

Ps 'vacation' is actually quite a north american term - usually in England they say 'annual leave' or sometimes 'holiday' if they're going somewhere nice. :)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 16 . 2/20
Loved it!
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 16 . 1/8
Lol this was great. You are insanely talented! I adore your hermione and Draco. Thank you one again :)
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Haha I kinda like Chris
alexb168 chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
Loved this so much! You're a very talented writer :)
AnnaOxford chapter 16 . 11/29/2015