Reviews for Lifelike Shadows
MotekElm chapter 16 . 7/20
great epilogue. I love the ending
MotekElm chapter 15 . 7/20
awww, I love the HEA Dramione. I think Hermione is a little too forgiving, but they're so perfect together
MotekElm chapter 10 . 7/20
pS great story. drama, angst, building sexual tension...
MotekElm chapter 10 . 7/20
I think this chapter makes the fic M rated, or high T, for violence, mention of rape, etc. it's a great chapter, just not typical for T stories. then again, if T truly stood for teens and above it would be fine
MotekElm chapter 3 . 7/20
awwwww
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 16 . 7/20
LOVE this! what a creative plot!
Unidentified Gem chapter 16 . 7/13
:D
Frindy chapter 14 . 4/23
I love the purse dog and shirt monsters!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
I have to say, I am a bit put off by Hermione's eating disorder. Having known people with that, it's hard to read. It is just written too casual (IMO) for something that serious. Like it is normal to skip most meals and just eat sugar instead.
I'm also a bit puzzled about Draco in this fic. First he is his normal acid personality and then bam (- without any real transistion time) he is DraDra. Remember WonWon and LavLav. You get the picture... It is too abrupt. It's like he has a personality disorder.
As always with your fics, I am impressed with how well-written they are. You are one of my favorite ff authors!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2017
What kind of fucked up story is this? Why will HG debase herself by falling for DM who hasn't changed a bit in this fic? There is no redemption on his part, he doesn't make up for his actions, his words, his blood purity thinking & his overall behaviour. He is just bossing her around and telling her to be ok with whatever he has done. That restro scene was too disgusting to just move on from. You made HG a slave to her feelings & stripped her off her self-respect. You didnt even provide any reasons, any talk, any action which led them to have feelings for eachother if u can call it that.
I am a hard-core dramione fan and this depiction of a degraded relation between them just grossed me out and angered me a lot.
Soon17 chapter 16 . 3/4/2017
I really love this oneļ¼
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 16 . 1/25/2017
This was hilarious! I believe the shirt monster was the best thing ever
And I love how Draco being frustrated. I think I've turned into a bit of a sadist.
Also...I wanted to castrate him for shagging the waitress.
Overall, it was definitely a fun read. Thanks for this, keep writing!
Veronas chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
That was his reasoning... Any normal person, complete bastard or not, wouldn't have had sex with a waitress (during her working hours!) in a freaking fancy restaurant. Maybe some sleazy joint, but this place has to be at least five star. For a while there I thought it had actually been a misunderstanding. Maybe there could have been some kissing, but full blown sex? I admit, I was really disappointed with that. And I'm further disappointed with how Hermione, a strong-willed and independent woman, handles his shitty explanation. I understand she's in love with him, but what he did totally crossed the line. I'm shocked that you and so many of your readers can just accept this as romance.
DumBunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Is it bad that I've read this twice the amount of times I actually go outside
viv-heart chapter 16 . 12/10/2016
This was really funny. The love-hate relationship was great. And Malfoy in Drugs... Amazing :D