Reviews for Lifelike Shadows
ahschung chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
very funny, engaging story!
Flaere chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
I looove this story! I'm really sad this is over but I definitely enjoyed reading it. :)
arula chapter 16 . 12/20/2011
Really liked this fic! Its was just too cute in places! A snugly Draco, jealous *sigh*
Maramalolz chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Sweet story ) I liked it a lot ) Thank you for your story.
CyraAideen chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
I liked this lol it was so very sweet, I really liked the parts where he's sleeping in the same bed as her. It's so sweet. That like seriously made my day. :) good job and happy writing.

HerGoldenWings chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
You are a genius, and one of my new favourite authors.
Tiny Cherie chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
how you wrote the last chapter is way too amusing xD oh my dear lord.
xxLittleMidgetLeprechaunxx chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
Awesome story! :D I'm gonna go through and read every single one of your stories! (With Hermione and Draco)
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
loved it. good job
Spartan Garlic chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
The whole thing is VERY much like pansy's revenge, but that's great cuz I LOVE that one!
HP0247 chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
This was simply adorable. What a sweet and fun read, very light hearted and entertaining all round. Thank you!
Night Hawk 97 chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
This is a great story. It’s different, original and ridiculously hilarious. Their personalities are spot on and the shadow idea thing was brilliant. Plus, I’ve read it three times and still can’t get over the shirt monster.
Light from the east chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Brilliant ! This story was so funny , creative , orginal , smart , well written , entertaining and enjoyable . I had a blast reading it ! Plus your a genious from the way hermione found draco by getting forced to deal with her crazy cousin and for creating the curse it was ver inventive. How good your writeing abilities are never ceases to impress me , you are trully an excellent auther .
malfoilady chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
nonormalcy chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
So, I like the story so far! I just wanted to point out that in this chapter, Ginny remarks that Harry proposed, when in chapter 6 Ginny says "Well, living with your enemy has done wonders for you. Maybe I should try it; living with my fiancé doesn't seem to be working for me."

Just thought I would let you know :)
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »