Reviews for Lifelike Shadows
skari chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Can't how many times I've laughed during this chapter. They're both very much in character. Am definitely reading this story! Interesting phenomenon
luckintheair04 chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
Bravo! I enjoyed it so much! and was laughing like an idiot in front of the screen. One of my favs for sure!
Montara chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
What he did with that waitress was very bad, I really don't know what he was thinking. He was lucky she loved him, something that bad can't be erased that easily. I loved her question, "what if their roles were reversed?".

I think she shouldn't have accepted Pansy into her home if she was a slave, it's like she lost some part of her. She fought so much for her and other creatures liberty to just accept his way of thinking...not likely.

She should stand her ground and not leave in a huff like a child and shouldn't let him use his force to get his way...that really was annoying, especially since Hermione's personality seems like she wouldn't take nicely to that sort of behavior.

Even with all his tantrums and her being too forgiving, I liked that he went after her and cared for her when she needed it. And I think they like to argue for the sake of it :) I don't see another reason then that :)))

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Analatelle chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
i loved it!

i hope you continue to update your stories and make some more XD
Fudgy Buddy chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
I really liked this story! Thanks for writing!
sakuradancer3 chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
...what scene was similar between this and Pansy's Revenge? Couldn't quite remember... It was bugging me.
Dragoness101 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
i just wanted to point out that in an earlier chapter Ginny said that she couldnt stand living with her fiancie then in this chapter you had harry prapose... you should fix it.
hgdmforever chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
nice story...keep writing more of dramoine...yu are superb...
sherriithewriter chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Great story. Very inventive plot device using a curse with shadows.
Jess chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I really loved this story! And that you really are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read what you do next for a Draco and hermione story. :D
christinemarie13 chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
I liked the story. I have to say that Malfoy hooking up with the waitress kind of put a damper on the story for me. I have a huge aversion to cheaters and it just seemed they were close enough to view it as cheating. I mean, he just ditched her in the middle of dinner, kinda sleazy. Though I did like the comedy peppered in, Chris' shriek in the first chapter had me in stitches imagining it. Overall a good story, but not necessarily my favorite from you.
LionRawrr chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Great job! I really love your style of writing. :)
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Haha, this was great! It had a nice balance of romance and humor!
ScarlettSunshine chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
Hello,

Just finished reading this and I thought it was amazing. I have to say my favourite bit was the fact that you didn't write it so Draco going into the loo with the waitress was all one big misunderstanding and that NOTHING happened. I like that he screwed up, like his character would, and then knew he had to make up for it.

I'll admit I was pretty iffy about the shadow thing when I first started reading, but this was really good.

Thanks for sharing.

~Scarlett
Moth Viking chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
It is a fascinating composition. Fun and different! I adore the witty plot that does not tempt me to skip with the minor details. It's not as heavy, and it is quite realistic for the characters. I always had an 'awww' moment when they can't sleep without the other, choosing to snuggle instead. It was hilarious! - Nordlicht
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »