Reviews for Lifelike Shadows
Dragoness101 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
i just wanted to point out that in an earlier chapter Ginny said that she couldnt stand living with her fiancie then in this chapter you had harry prapose... you should fix it.
hgdmforever chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
nice story...keep writing more of dramoine...yu are superb...
sherriithewriter chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Great story. Very inventive plot device using a curse with shadows.
Jess chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I really loved this story! And that you really are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read what you do next for a Draco and hermione story. :D
christinemarie13 chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
I liked the story. I have to say that Malfoy hooking up with the waitress kind of put a damper on the story for me. I have a huge aversion to cheaters and it just seemed they were close enough to view it as cheating. I mean, he just ditched her in the middle of dinner, kinda sleazy. Though I did like the comedy peppered in, Chris' shriek in the first chapter had me in stitches imagining it. Overall a good story, but not necessarily my favorite from you.
LionRawrr chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Great job! I really love your style of writing. :)
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Haha, this was great! It had a nice balance of romance and humor!
ScarlettSunshine chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
Hello,

Just finished reading this and I thought it was amazing. I have to say my favourite bit was the fact that you didn't write it so Draco going into the loo with the waitress was all one big misunderstanding and that NOTHING happened. I like that he screwed up, like his character would, and then knew he had to make up for it.

I'll admit I was pretty iffy about the shadow thing when I first started reading, but this was really good.

Thanks for sharing.

~Scarlett
Moth Viking chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
It is a fascinating composition. Fun and different! I adore the witty plot that does not tempt me to skip with the minor details. It's not as heavy, and it is quite realistic for the characters. I always had an 'awww' moment when they can't sleep without the other, choosing to snuggle instead. It was hilarious! - Nordlicht
Harm Marie chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
I really liked this.
Rhiose chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
Lovely!
Bookworm1720 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awsome job! I have never read a book like this! Its amazing! I am in chapter 14 right now, but can't wait to continue! Good job, I can't wait to see how this ends!
yay chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
I really like this fic, although they seem to have a disfunctional relationship.
acbennet chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
very funny, engaging story!
Flaere chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
I looove this story! I'm really sad this is over but I definitely enjoyed reading it. :)
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »