Reviews for Lifelike Shadows
HP0247 chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
This was simply adorable. What a sweet and fun read, very light hearted and entertaining all round. Thank you!
Night Hawk 97 chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
This is a great story. It’s different, original and ridiculously hilarious. Their personalities are spot on and the shadow idea thing was brilliant. Plus, I’ve read it three times and still can’t get over the shirt monster.
Light from the east chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Brilliant ! This story was so funny , creative , orginal , smart , well written , entertaining and enjoyable . I had a blast reading it ! Plus your a genious from the way hermione found draco by getting forced to deal with her crazy cousin and for creating the curse it was ver inventive. How good your writeing abilities are never ceases to impress me , you are trully an excellent auther .
malfoilady chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
ohsnappppp
nonormalcy chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
So, I like the story so far! I just wanted to point out that in this chapter, Ginny remarks that Harry proposed, when in chapter 6 Ginny says "Well, living with your enemy has done wonders for you. Maybe I should try it; living with my fiancé doesn't seem to be working for me."

Just thought I would let you know :)
StrawberryMelody chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
"You screeched, oh shrill one?"

I laughed so hard there! Omg. Also the part where Draco says "I usually refer to him as head minion" oh dear god. This story was so funny and so romantically nice. I loved it so much! Great job... I also liked how Draco has a sulking corner. And how he acted in the hospital. And how he acted toward Ginny. Oh such a wonderful story! I've been re reading it over and over. It's just THAT good
NumeralNerd chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
I loooooove this! Thanks so much for posting!
NumeralNerd chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Hahaa I love the end of this chapter! Oh Malfoy!
NumeralNerd chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Oh man! I love how Snape is involved now! This will be great!
NumeralNerd chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is such a brilliant idea! It is like Malfoy personified the darkness...maybe if he sees the light, he will solidify permanently...just a guess. This seems like a really good story! I must read on!
fuu-nk chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
OMG! I just finished reading the entire story and I so love it! awwww. 3 super Dramione fan :)))) i love everything about this story!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
I don't know why but that warning about Malfoy at the end of the chapter was hilarious. :D
Tigers and Dragons chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I loved the shirt monster! That was hilarious! I was laughing so hard I almost died! Why can't they put fun things like that in the movies? It was brilliant!
kriskhil chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
i freakin love your stories! especially this one, so enjoyable and original
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
i've read to the en offically one of the bes storys ever
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »