Reviews for Lifelike Shadows
NumeralNerd chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Oh man! I love how Snape is involved now! This will be great!
NumeralNerd chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is such a brilliant idea! It is like Malfoy personified the darkness...maybe if he sees the light, he will solidify permanently...just a guess. This seems like a really good story! I must read on!
fuu-nk chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
OMG! I just finished reading the entire story and I so love it! awwww. 3 super Dramione fan :)))) i love everything about this story!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
I don't know why but that warning about Malfoy at the end of the chapter was hilarious. :D
Tigers and Dragons chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I loved the shirt monster! That was hilarious! I was laughing so hard I almost died! Why can't they put fun things like that in the movies? It was brilliant!
kriskhil chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
i freakin love your stories! especially this one, so enjoyable and original
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
i've read to the en offically one of the bes storys ever
madeforchasingdreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I just couldn't not review this story after reviewing Pansy's revenge. I love that Draco and Hermione are forced together in this story by something creative. Also I am a huge sucker for Draco admitting that he only likes snuggling around Hermione...also his stubborness when it comes to being around Hermione is sweet. Love it all!
cadalabicious chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
lol! (It is officially -and understandably mind you- hilarious!)

I loved Harry in his broooooooooding state! :)
cadalabicious chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I seriously don't get why I am laughing so hard with your story! Nevertheless it IS hilarious (though I can't fathom why!)

"He killed the sofa". BRILLIANT!

(It 's like one part of my brain finds this fanfic funny and the other doesn't. I laugh either way :P:P:P:P:P). Good job!
Chabster chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
I absolutely love this fanfic one of my favourites! thank you :)
FidusEtFortiter chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Lovely story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing. :)
Raina Darlig chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
pretty darn good I have to say.

Maybe went a little crazy with the innuendos but hey it's your style.

Good job all the same and I enjoyed this story.
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
aw, i cant believe its over!:(
imy321 chapter 16 . 5/26/2011