Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mantle of the Dark Knight
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/2
This is just awesome keep it up
V-rcingetorix chapter 1 . 3/16
Very decent scary Batman.
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I will be honest with you this story is the best from what you have and i would love to see any of them updated at some point of time with seems sadly quite unlickly. But this sad thind will not stop me from having hope that some day you will return and update them.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
It looks good. I look forward to read the next chapter.
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Will you be updating this story anytime soon? It really has a great deal of potential. Please come back to it.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
And the funny thing is, all of this could have happened. Harry was well on the way to being a new dark knight during his life with the Dursleys - perhaps a bit less intelligent, perhaps a bit less foresightful, but right in the correct position. The only thing he needed was, indeed, a traumatizing death. There is only one problem with your story: Dumbledore isn't just like their superman on the outside: he is their superman on the inside, too. He was a kind but mistaken man for many occasions, and his life was hard. He once said that since he was so intelligent, his mistakes ended up being that much more huge. He only wanted the best for the whole world.
Angel of the woods chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I just have one question. Are you going to update this wonderful and amazing story soon? I would love to read more. Also love how you utilized some quotes from Batman Begins especially the "SWEAR TO ME!" line. :D Please write more.
KeegSlytherin chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I sincerly hope that you will add to it sometime. I could go into more details as to why I find your story great, but sometimes fewer words are better than long winded -and sometimes annoying and redundant- reviews!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
cool
tylerbamafan34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS! ITS TO GOOD FOR THAT
Sh4d0wc4t chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
this doesn't appear to be completed.
if you could continue where you left off, the criminals harry will face, the changes both bruce and harry will have to make, it could be a very interesting story.
you've already shown what happens in the end, harry takes over and never returns to the wizarding world. but what about the inbetween?
and i kinda want to see zatanna as a sort of mother figure for harry to teach him magic.
i love how you presented the story, it was well written and kept me interested. actually, the end of the chapter snuck up on me.
please continue or at least think about adding to the story
Barefoot XO chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
An intriguing concept. I really hope to see more of this.

One minor quibble. You mention that Harry is six twice, but also mention that he is five once.

Jasper
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
OHHHH! This story is really fantastic! :) I really hope that you can update soon!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
If I may, I Think that 'Cannon' is Batman X Catwoman, this could be a way to realisticly get them together, Selina is more of a motherly type of woman then Talia anyways, She would be the better 'pick of the Litter' as it were, plus even in Batman Beyond Bruce tells Terry a 'Story of a Woman named Selina Kyle.' when Terry is bruding over '10' aka Melony Walker.

Also may I further ask of Hermione to be paired with Harry, a plot line you can use is that the Granger's mover to Gothem after their daughter was almost killed by a troll, they left the UK, came to Gotham and Hermione was later saved by 'Harry' in 'Bat-Boy' costume, from something, and she becomes the new 'Bat-Girl' or Cat-Woman' whatever you decide,

As I'm sure you can tell I love the HJPxHJG and BMxCW Pairings.

Later.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
As the first Batman/Potter xover i've read... This is sooo awesome!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »