Reviews for Got a Problem?
Sophie chapter 2 . 5/14
Woooooo!
InvisibleGeek chapter 2 . 1/17
This was extraordinarily adorable! Just perfect! I wish it was longer, but only because it was so much fun to read!
Aracha chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
I love this/your writing so much!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. Soul made a cool entrance; food for him.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I totally get Maka's problem with her dad; I haven't had a good experience with father figured either.
Her and Soul though... They're hilarious.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This is one of my absolute favourites.
shewantsthewifi chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I READ THIS AWHILE AGO AND I LOVED IT AND I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE BUT THIS ESPECIALLY MADE ME SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOOSO MUCH
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Awww that was so cute. You're writing is incredibly interesting. Those snatches of conversation were very intriguing and fun to read.
Elisablackcat chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
aw w that was a nice fanfic. somehow i wanted to see some more but eh, good to end here too wb awesome work
Elisablackcat chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
HAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME XDDD I'M CRACKING UP FROM SHEER FATE XDD
Don'trlyknow chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Haha loved this!
Professor Maka chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
So I just reread this and realized I have never posted a review, so here is one because this deserves the effort.

I love this. It is among my favorites in the fandom, tightly plotted with fantastic characterization. The first time I read it it was among the first fics in the fandom I had seen and my first AU, and on this, my second read, I can only reiterate how fantastic it is.

This was probably the first thing I read that allowed me to believe fanfiction and good are not mutually exclusive, so thank you for it.
LucidRush chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I loved this. I'm reading through your fics and haven't been disappointed yet. :)
Smogle chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
This has to be my favorite AU. It's great and it's quite funny. I just love it to pieces. I've read it like three times. I love it that much.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I really love all of your MakaxSoul stories! This one is going to have to one of my favorites!