Reviews for Got a Problem?
Professor Maka chapter 2 . 1/22
So I just reread this and realized I have never posted a review, so here is one because this deserves the effort.

I love this. It is among my favorites in the fandom, tightly plotted with fantastic characterization. The first time I read it it was among the first fics in the fandom I had seen and my first AU, and on this, my second read, I can only reiterate how fantastic it is.

This was probably the first thing I read that allowed me to believe fanfiction and good are not mutually exclusive, so thank you for it.
LucidRush chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I loved this. I'm reading through your fics and haven't been disappointed yet. :)
Smogle chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
This has to be my favorite AU. It's great and it's quite funny. I just love it to pieces. I've read it like three times. I love it that much.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I really love all of your MakaxSoul stories! This one is going to have to one of my favorites!
AceOfBlueSpades chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Awww so cute :3
Twin-Lupus chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I can't believe I've read this story a dozen times and never reviewed. I must remedy that. This is phenomenal. The characterizations are perfect in such drastically different roles than usual. Their budding attraction and mutual respect was done perfectly, and you can really see how they grow to care for and respect one another. I loved hearing about Maka's life and why she was the way she was; learning about her history with her mother and her father really helped give us enormous insight into this universe's Maka. Their kiss was just one of the sweetest (no pun intended) kisses imaginable. I've gushed over this story over and over again, oh my.
kimie123 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
BEST. FIC. EVER.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
This was SO GOOD! It made me never want to stop reading it! Great job! (0)
AngelFromTheLost chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I love this PLEASE CONTINUE! KEEP WRITTING!
lollipop-sp chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
haha whoops! Forgot to favorite it the first go around! :) Oh well! I'd like to revisit what I said before - wow. Seriously I can't think of a better word (which is dull compared to all the words you used to make me speechless...) ugh, WOW
lollipop-sp chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god just... wow... just wow. wow
misstirius chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I loved this so much. When Soul asked her out via napkin, I nearly died from the cuteness of it all. I love love LOVE all your fics that I've read so far. You're amazing!
kaji13 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I hope you never, ever stop writing SoMa fics.

Ever!
UdidwhatWHERE chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Cute, very cute.
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I loved the Crack omake. And the whole fic.