Reviews for Got a Problem?
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/6
Oh my. Soul made a cool entrance; food for him.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/6
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I totally get Maka's problem with her dad; I haven't had a good experience with father figured either.
Her and Soul though... They're hilarious.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This is one of my absolute favourites.
shewantsthewifi chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I READ THIS AWHILE AGO AND I LOVED IT AND I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE BUT THIS ESPECIALLY MADE ME SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOOSO MUCH
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Awww that was so cute. You're writing is incredibly interesting. Those snatches of conversation were very intriguing and fun to read.
Elisablackcat chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
aw w that was a nice fanfic. somehow i wanted to see some more but eh, good to end here too wb awesome work
Elisablackcat chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
HAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME XDDD I'M CRACKING UP FROM SHEER FATE XDD
Don'trlyknow chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Haha loved this!
Professor Maka chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
So I just reread this and realized I have never posted a review, so here is one because this deserves the effort.

I love this. It is among my favorites in the fandom, tightly plotted with fantastic characterization. The first time I read it it was among the first fics in the fandom I had seen and my first AU, and on this, my second read, I can only reiterate how fantastic it is.

This was probably the first thing I read that allowed me to believe fanfiction and good are not mutually exclusive, so thank you for it.
LucidRush chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I loved this. I'm reading through your fics and haven't been disappointed yet. :)
Smogle chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
This has to be my favorite AU. It's great and it's quite funny. I just love it to pieces. I've read it like three times. I love it that much.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I really love all of your MakaxSoul stories! This one is going to have to one of my favorites!
AceOfBlueSpades chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Awww so cute :3
Twin-Lupus chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I can't believe I've read this story a dozen times and never reviewed. I must remedy that. This is phenomenal. The characterizations are perfect in such drastically different roles than usual. Their budding attraction and mutual respect was done perfectly, and you can really see how they grow to care for and respect one another. I loved hearing about Maka's life and why she was the way she was; learning about her history with her mother and her father really helped give us enormous insight into this universe's Maka. Their kiss was just one of the sweetest (no pun intended) kisses imaginable. I've gushed over this story over and over again, oh my.
kimie123 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013