Reviews for Really Out To Get You
Beth chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
This was a really great story!
GoldenVXN chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
At least Blaine gets kisses for all that extra baggage. Lol
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
WHOOT! GO SUE SYLVESTER! Always thought she does a better job of things than ND does. And you don't know how ridiculously happy and gleeful I was when ND FINALLY got told off. XDDD
lelann37 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
this was so fantastic! I loved Sue and Blaine's obsession with kissing. thanks!
Teegan.xx chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
:) Aw thats adorable 3 I laughed out loud at the Puck & Kurt's phone thing. just how Kurt's all Uh not again! :) haha Cute fic :) x
Cerise-Chocolat chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Perfect fanfic! Absolutely loved it!
logophilia chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I loved this! Everyone was so in character and I loved the fluff and the hostility and kissing (BLAINE SO HAS A PROBLEM ;D) and "overprotective" Burt and basically almost everything.

(Sue is awesome xD)
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Awww, adorable and awkward.

Well, not Puck stealing Kurt's phone and, erm, supplementing Kurt's collection of photographs.

Which does, of course, leave the unanswered question of what Kurt does when he gets his manicured little hands on Puck's phone.
Kironomi chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
aww, perfect finale!

I loved Puck's messages and the fact that Blaine's phone buzzed in his back pocket. I laughed very hard at that.

Also, that kiss was really cute.

Thanks for writing!
Abandonedaccount0987654321 chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Epic.
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I love your rendition of Sue! This is so easy to see happening.

The threats are magnificent, as are the glimpses of Caring!Sue in between Scary!Sue.

"His hair is absolutely atrocious and he reminds me rather a lot of what would happen if Frodo and William had a baby," Sue admitted, quite flippantly. "But as far as personality goes, he's not the worst you could do."

Blaine wrinkled his nose, sending Sue a rather disparaging smile. "Um. Thanks? I think?"
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I liked it until the end... i feel so damn sorry for blaine, and I think it would have been much better and satisfying if Kurt would've had a bigger fit. Like, shouted at them how f***ing disappointed he was at them and then had stormed off with blaine with a "I don't even wanna be in the same room as you, you make me sick." You know? Since he was bullied before he should've taken it really hard...
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Angry!Kurt was awesome! He sounded like all of New Derection's mom! :D Sue was amazing as an overprotective mama lion! Lol! Can't wait til the epilogue!
Kironomi chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
d'aww, Blaine is short so he can't keep up. Oh, I know your pain all too well.

"Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a black transexual with hormone injections?" I laughed so hard at this I actually choked.

I melted when Sue gave Blaine those two advices and Blaine actually said the third on.

I do think that Sue cares about Kurt a lot.

O.O Sue's standing up for Blaine? wow!

*gasps* The Glee kids really were planning on doing all that stuff?

yay! That was a nice ending!

Now I want to read the final chapter!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 4 . 3/26/2011