Reviews for My Salty Sweetwater
partner555 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
You mistakenly put half brothers instead of step brothers here for Phineas and Ferb but the story itself was enjoyable.
Teren chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Cute
MeanMrsMustard chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow.

Great pairing- I'm not sure if I like Adyjeet (yes, I know there's another name for it, but Adyjeet sounds better than Baldyson.) or Baljinger better!

Anyway, it was quite well-written. I can see Phineas putting a fireworks display in a Valentine's Day card.
musiclover99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
"Don't open our cards until you're outside!" Phineas shouted as they started to exit, though in a half-playful, half-serious tone. "Trust me!"

Ah man, I want one of those cards. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THEM.

'You're the sweatiest Sweetwater in water!'

. . . . sweatiest? O.o

. . .

I JUST realized everyone was in school. Wow, I fail . . .

. . .

FIREWORKS? . . . I really shouldn't be surprised, but I really want that card. XD

Aw, poor Ginger. XD

. . . LOVELY date . . . really . . .

"Yes. Except for Phineas. You have no chance with him."

*nod* The nerd speaks the truth.

I shouldn't have read this, but since it COULD be worse when it comes to crack couples, I'm good.
2 headed dragonlover chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was a long one shot. Hahahaha
DasSchnabeltier chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
:D That was a beautifully written story, wonderful change from the stereotypes, and yet equally as satisfying. Very good work, my friend.

-DasSchnabeltier
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Heh, Adyson is great - the snark and the relatively cold attitude really shine through - including what may or may not be underneath. I enjoy her interactions with Isabella a lot - she's the only girl that will really question, or even get away with that type of talk to the Chief. Anyway, fantastic little (or should I say big) one-shot, and I look forward to your future projects.