Reviews for Charlie's Daughter
Debbie Hicks chapter 24 . 3/20
25.
Chapter 25.
Bella's pov
then aCLAIRE YOUNG BITTEN HER Harder a child then Volturi found me drinking then All of it broken assaulted then was WEith v enom was stan ded was turn ed with b est friends were changed had changed then suddenly b rought me with the threr did wild medical galactic studies ZAPPED!Broken into as all places then the Seer had a Vision te Cullens found me Mauled by a Animal Alice she's what dyinbg then blew freely with them with witn esaes with bitten kiuds aged stipped from here then lost control then too late Destroyed but used bodies the fire was more heaviest were as all of them who was in a fury had blood was a deadliest bnewb orn out for blood killed as all of people then te guaed your newborn s are dead Felix kill her with them please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Executed with the very as all of the Vulcans then was punished blew freely with both then then Rippedb rutally then with both then was too late with themin to purlish firey flames then then then too late lost as all of con trol from the as all of it surrender cuted sen ses pain followed EXTINCT!Blew frely the damages to m y organ s were with transported kids followed aAlice let me Change her as a Seniotr Vampirer slayer then blewe with myself Atomized but brought here then reported she weas drained bittenby two attacked was dead good then too late with therm are turned illegally had kids smashed were sev ered ties won deroyus bring them then the very heaviest of my change went too far gone then was with teenage hybrds eight kids were bredersa sn apped with theirs in time sm ashed clamped frely broken brought them punished from here b rought the both then the Ven om as all of it was m ore venomous ten too my death was a joyfous rebirth but caused a lot of changes myself felt different venomous bites n ever fades Alice what went wron g Oh m y GOD! Carlisle Father Mother m yself had Borg Drone skin so they had Falkor's Red eyes Alice she's icy ston e cold Bella yesyou died in childbirth they had kids weere turned now ten too late Hunted as all of fifty states as all tweve thousands killed in time asa all of them murdered drained Snappedbroken frely brought here killed then too late suddenly had a host at birth so they then blew apart turnus/them with both as all into Kindred and Galactic Lycan s then too late Claire was a wom an age biter for her then blacking outside smashed freely lost ned then then as all of them punished thenblown forbidden to cross here things both were aboard then were into our vila hugest Alice they bodiers all of them but used for more guards then then as time went on the blood was deadliest then nuked from here as all of them seizede homes nowee with remains of things conquested from here then it was too late as all of it controlled Alice she may never have more children had great-grandchildren are breeders oh my god followed that was it myself was infertile of it lost from here healed so Rose then in time recovered myself was sterilized but had Golden eyes was no longer alive now it faded as all of it Alice she nev er sleeps at all Dawn you dim bulb uh oh man your station then yelling with as all of transformed beings mess with us/them you'r Sushi Rin jin tou ZEN ! EVIL SPIRIT BE EXORCIZED! BETAZED GLORIOUS SAINT RAPIER! FLARE! It was real oh my god they done studies they are the on es made you slayers and hunters you are different but very special now train ed but taught was in the Vulcan Science Academy then too late blown freely brought here we report they broke law but these on es are guilty they are dangerous then as all of scream s was heard then atomized ten more guards then too late were murdered as all last human s now unable to return to Earth then were stranded here learned more of their species was studying then no longer human at all then too late now too late now enjoyed as a national of Vulcan wearing robes learned their language their religious customs and rituals was private but learned to use my powers was Elder now was unable to age at all but the bodies waxen then came too late ashes.
jk chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
As I reached for my milkshake scented physiology shampoo...

WTF? who fucking talks or thinks like that?
as I reached for my strawberry scented suave shampoo...LOL

stop with the fucking brand drops, no one likes YOU as a person so don't put yourself into the story...just because you think af jeans are like omg so cool doesn't mean REAL people give one fuck...were not all immature 15 year olds. So leave your shit out of the story...it will make it better and it wont come off like it was written by an idiot
jk chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
I think bella should speak the fuck up and ask that leah be put down like the bad dog she is
jk chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
so now theres a bella, a sarcastic bella and a snarky bella...apparently their different people...LOL stupid
jk chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
why put Charlie with such a nasty used up whore?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
how cryptic is "hes going to be fine, he'll fit in perfectly"?
bella says its a veiled comment...LOL

didn't seem very cryptic or veiled to me...I swear you write the stupidest comments writer
jk chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
I hate that you have bella refer to herself as separate people...sarcastic bella? wtf?

Bella is sarcastic...its not like shes just bella but has a different personality also named bella that is sarcastic...is there another that's sad? also a mad bella?
fucking stupid

shes thinking...and says sarcastic bella reminded me...blah blah

like theres another "her" inside her...it just sounds fucking stupid...you should cut that part out.
jk chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
A propriety gesture? Does that even make sense?
Since it is not the standard of the times?
dumbass
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Before we can leave a place anywhere near forks? Did that sound right in your head? cause it just makes bella sound fucking stupid

funny how bella had this HUGE moment when she saw Edward for the first time...but when he saw her? EHH take it or leave it...he was thinking...NOT MUCH!

Have you even seen MichaelAngelos david? Dude better be a grower! Just sayin...that's one small penis...and if you look at his face its quite possible he could be a fucking ginger...that's an ugly ass face. Hes got weird thighs too
jk chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
any one else think its funny that Edwards "suspensions" were conformed? LOL dumbass
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
are you going to finish story or make sequel to this story
silver-stone2 chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
are you going to finish this story or make a sequel to this story
qhrciskrpc chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
Thank you! X2
kgarrison3 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I have no clue if you are still receiving/reading reviews for this story, however I wanted to let you know that I am really loving it! Thank you!
cela chapter 15 . 6/25/2015
for someone who never changed into a wolf billy is an incredible ass! no matter what, he always seems to think everyone should feel about the cullens the way he does when he doesn't know the first thing about them.