Reviews for Charlie's Daughter
jk chapter 21 . 4/6
As I reached for my milkshake scented physiology shampoo...

WTF? who fucking talks or thinks like that?
as I reached for my strawberry scented suave shampoo...LOL

stop with the fucking brand drops, no one likes YOU as a person so don't put yourself into the story...just because you think af jeans are like omg so cool doesn't mean REAL people give one fuck...were not all immature 15 year olds. So leave your shit out of the story...it will make it better and it wont come off like it was written by an idiot
jk chapter 20 . 4/6
I think bella should speak the fuck up and ask that leah be put down like the bad dog she is
jk chapter 15 . 4/6
so now theres a bella, a sarcastic bella and a snarky bella...apparently their different people...LOL stupid
jk chapter 14 . 4/6
why put Charlie with such a nasty used up whore?
how cryptic is "hes going to be fine, he'll fit in perfectly"?
bella says its a veiled comment...LOL

didn't seem very cryptic or veiled to me...I swear you write the stupidest comments writer
jk chapter 8 . 4/5
I hate that you have bella refer to herself as separate people...sarcastic bella? wtf?

Bella is sarcastic...its not like shes just bella but has a different personality also named bella that is sarcastic...is there another that's sad? also a mad bella?
fucking stupid

shes thinking...and says sarcastic bella reminded me...blah blah

like theres another "her" inside her...it just sounds fucking stupid...you should cut that part out.
jk chapter 6 . 4/5
A propriety gesture? Does that even make sense?
Since it is not the standard of the times?
dumbass
Before we can leave a place anywhere near forks? Did that sound right in your head? cause it just makes bella sound fucking stupid

funny how bella had this HUGE moment when she saw Edward for the first time...but when he saw her? EHH take it or leave it...he was thinking...NOT MUCH!

Have you even seen MichaelAngelos david? Dude better be a grower! Just sayin...that's one small penis...and if you look at his face its quite possible he could be a fucking ginger...that's an ugly ass face. Hes got weird thighs too
jk chapter 3 . 4/5
any one else think its funny that Edwards "suspensions" were conformed? LOL dumbass
are you going to finish story or make sequel to this story
silver-stone2 chapter 24 . 3/29
are you going to finish this story or make a sequel to this story
qhrciskrpc chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
Thank you! X2
kgarrison3 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I have no clue if you are still receiving/reading reviews for this story, however I wanted to let you know that I am really loving it! Thank you!
cela chapter 15 . 6/25/2015
for someone who never changed into a wolf billy is an incredible ass! no matter what, he always seems to think everyone should feel about the cullens the way he does when he doesn't know the first thing about them.
annie.jo.marie chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
I love this story! Favorited!