Reviews for Charlie's Daughter
kgarrison3 chapter 5 . 8/24
I have no clue if you are still receiving/reading reviews for this story, however I wanted to let you know that I am really loving it! Thank you!
cela chapter 15 . 6/25
for someone who never changed into a wolf billy is an incredible ass! no matter what, he always seems to think everyone should feel about the cullens the way he does when he doesn't know the first thing about them.
annie.jo.marie chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
I love this story! Favorited!
Cramos28 chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
I really liked it this story made me laugh a lot at the same time I wish it was longer... I would've loved to read Edward and Bella go all the way but other than that it was awesome
Jaygm chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Great little story. You did this just right. Thanks.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Wow! Can't say much more than that!
Jaygm chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
It is nice that Tanya has found a mate- or will be. She usually is the odd one out, but not this time.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
He's definitely not mincing words, is he? That ought to really throw her for a loop- or maybe not!
Jaygm chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
She's so cute!
Jaygm chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Well now, I wonder how Bella is going to take THAT! LOL
Jaygm chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Just found this story. It is quite different and it has caught me. Can't wait to see what happens next.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Really interesting premise!
Camilla10 chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Such a good chapter, such a good story. I am going to rec it on A Different Forest.
davidahare chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
I am hoping that there is or will be a sequel to this story. I enjoyed it. Thanx.
Camilla10 chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
I discovered your story among the faves of a rerviewer and I am so happy. Strange that I missed it, but I don't remember (I am blessed with a bad memory). It is delightful so far.