Reviews for Just A Glimpse
spnfanforlife chapter 1 . 5/23
It's stories like this that make me jealous that Dean isn't my big brother too lol
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Im glad you needed to get this out of your system! Because it was good. A very nice tag to this eppy...a very needed scene! Thanks :-)
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
WOW... loved your version of Unforgiven.. Just beautiful hearing Dean humming (like his Mum did to him) Hey Jude to Sam, which gave him something to latch on to. Going to read your other story... Keep writing love your style.. Beers & Cheers from Sydney Down Under...
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A great take on the episode! I love how you wrote protective!Dean, and Sam's thoughts were spot-on for what he must've been feeling at the time. Well done! :)
Sarahbob chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Loved it! Great job
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I LOVED IT
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is great, Jane. I love the caring and sharing Dean exhibits and love the tag you gave to the episode.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
good. after seeing that scene, I couldn't sleep...the look on Sam's face, the look on Dean's face...my god...supernatural is going to kill me...and i love every minute of it.

great fic.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Loved this!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
AWWWWWE.. LOVE IT... .JUST WANT TOO HUG THE BOYS.. AWWWWE O,O
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Absolutely Great writing! Just what I was looking for after that episode! Really wonderful job!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was perfect! Thanks!