Reviews for Oedipus: The MPREG Edition
euryalus chapter 1 . 5/28
my favourite kind of pizza is thick-crusted with pepperoni & banana peppers... good shit... also while there were a few flaws, it was very entertaining & i loved your work! i never really appreciated chrysippus' character 'till now. i still think lauis is a scumbag guy though (being a rapist & kidnapper.)

if you're still into writing about this kind of shit, you should look into antinous & emperor hadrian... :-)

good luck in computer science! i hope you are doing well & succeeding.
SwishAndFlick31 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow I didn't think fanfic for this existed. way to blow my mind, random writer. :P
robomonkyphone chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'm on my phone so I'm not logged in but my penname is robomonky terasius is a prophet not a seer there is a difference seer's see visions of the future while prophets speak prophecy's and my favorite pizza is peperoni :D
Siphecto Hyde chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I am really excited that you did this. Quite recently in class we read Oedipus Rex and, I have a habit of doing, the entire time I was thinking of how th make it slash. This is great! You are acctually a very good writer (better than most on at least).

Keep on Writing

Siph Hyde
cute chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I like volka slices!
avery fowler chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i really like it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I throughly enjoyed your story. The Greek Playwrights are probaly turning over in their graves; however you put an interesting twist on a well known story.