Reviews for Two Way Radio
Daxii chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I was told to read this and its prequel by a friend. I'm not even in the KH fandom and this was just godly. Beautifully written and just captivating. Absolute work of wonder.
EvenKayneGotsNothingToSay chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
god, I know these aren't new or anything. But I tend to stay on the M side of . I actually found your stories fan art on dA and was like, curious. And now, not to be creepy or weird or anything like that, I'm reading all of your everything. I'm so in love with your work. Gosh. This is something I'll read forever. Just when I get bored. And my group of nerd-balls will also have the pleasure of reading this amazing work. And they will have little preteen like fangirlish freakouts like I did.
Thank you so much for writing, and I hope you become a published author. I would definitely buy your books.
Machi chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Okay, I was definitely right. This was pretty much on the same level of brilliance as AM Static, which is to say, completely and utterly brilliant. I especially enjoyed how much Axel was into Rox's voice even from the beginning, haha. I like how you included exchanges with Axel and Roxas that weren't in AM, it kept it fresh instead of just being a different-POV-retelling. Thank you so much again for writing this, we readers really do greatly appreciate it!
Machi chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh I just squealed a little when I saw you wrote a companion piece to AM Static! I haven't even read it yet and I'm wigging out! I MUST NOW GO READ THIS THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you I will be back to tell you what I think this when I finish but I'm sure it will be fantastic. THANK YOU!
AnimeObsessedKitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my god, you did a sequel. I think I love you. No, I WORSHIP you! I am now starting a religion with you as the god and creator of all things awesome. I am so ashamed that I havent read this earlier. You can create miracles with your writing, as well as brilliant fanfiction. If you ever stop writing, me and my religious cult worshiping you will hunt you down and perform a four hour holy dance of worship, until you write again. Now I probably sound really creepy, but whatever. My cult and I will worship you until the end of time.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This piece was just as entertaining as AM Static. Seeing things from Axel’s POV was a nice touch.
Visitor chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This. Was. Golden. You wrote this in 2011 but better late than never to find this. This was a nice read, favorable romance between all the pairings Axel x Roxas (top number 1), sora x riku, and Demyx and Zexion. This was such a nice classic I think I might need to bookmark this one. Anyway great job again and I'm totally checking out what other Kingdom Hearts stories you have. Best wishes. :3
kittyteen1105 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
i did a victory dance when the sucurity gaurd on the ground floor was helping axel out lol i love your writing thank you
Tekalali chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I've pretty much been reading your stories obsessively all day. I can't find a favourite because I love them all.

You're truly an amazing writer.
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Reading the other side of the story was very fun and I liked how you didn't repeat much :)

Awwww Roxas and Axel are both so adorable in this story 3
dontcareanymore1234 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Just the reviewed the first fiction, and now I'm going on the (sequel/other half?)

Great perspective piece, must say the radio idea does make it easier to show the different halves, though. Love how excited and awesome Zexion and Demyx are, in addition to Larxene and Xigbar's appearances.

Really wish I could see Axel blush ahaha :D
Nikokami chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Honey I absolutely adore your style of writing. Especially with Slice-of-life/romance/comedy type of fic~ The way you portray Axel and Roxas is simply adorable~ W
WindRush chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OMG, this was so freaking adorable! I loved AM Static and this was just utterly awesome too! The epilogue was so cute!
aznwhitekid chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
OH MY GOD. Possibly the cutest story ever. Cannot resisting from squeeing. So here goes:

nishino chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Well, I just reviewed AM Static about an hour or so ago but I have to for this one as well. I'm so glad you decided to do Axel's POV with more detail, it just made it so much better. I loved the closet scene. SQUEEEEEEE :)

Also the fact that you gave us an epilogue makes me so very happy. I would love for you to do a fic on Warped Tour.

I am now seeing that you also have some Draco & Harry fics. AHHH, someone help me, they are my favorite pairing ever. I'm off to read those, thanks so much for sharing your amazing writing ~