Reviews for Lessons of Love
angienicole.delgadoponce chapter 19 . 3/25
Please Update I really enjoy your story :)
fanficfan71 chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
I"m glad they've finally made it, and no dramas to mess up the wedding. Great chapter, looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
no drama? gasp ...actually i could use a steamy fluffy, murder-less, drama-free piece...does the emotions good to relax...you have a gift for writing adrian monk...all the characters really...but he's the most difficult because he is so complex...a lot of stuff i've read just...whistle...splat...you really stick your audience in his monkish head and allow us to understand the logic in '' monkland''...randy...lol...just lol!...the wedding...beautiful...hat's off to you! :D
T.L. Imela chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love this story! You need to update again!
Random Jay chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Awwe this chapter litterally brought a tear to my eye im glad to see monk come to terms with his dad cant wait to see what happens at the wedding
MonkNat08 chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Geez I forgot to review again. In the words of Liz Lemon "What is the deal with my life!" lol. Great chapter once again. You know exactly what you are doing. It's taken me awhile because I have actually been cheating on this "ship" to read some Jack/Liz 30 Rock fanfics :( please forgive me! LOLOLOL
fanficfan71 chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the conversation between Adrian and Jack, and then later Adrian and Trudy. Looking forward to your next update.
alex chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
that was fantastic...i love Natalie's passionate rage...could no doubt see it on the show...I'm glad to see jack's not a jerk ...i hope...love that Trudy was behind it...that was brilliant of you...ambrose was spot on...and uh bring on the wedding and whatever or whomever may come with it D
T.L. Imela chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
Wow, I am so glad that you updated! I love how protective Natalie is of Adrian over the whole situation with Jack. I feel like that's exactly what she'd do! And I do love how you are having Adrian and Jack bond again. It's like the show didn't end and I'm still watching it through this story :)

I loved the whole thing with Trudy too! So sweet! Keep up the great work!
LovAdrian chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
I confess I was expecting Natalie to be angrier at Jack and that he wouldn't take part of the wedding. It seemed hard to think Jack could be forgiven but you have the gift to creat solutions to hard situations. I loved the way you chose to make Jack and Adrian feel like Father and Son again. Very touching. Congratulations!
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Obviously you could say the four chapters are good.
T.L. Imela chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Wow, this is very good. You really write Monk and Natalie in character, which I love because it makes it very easy for me to picture them. You capture the feel of the show too, which makes my heart happy because I always wanted to think that Monk and Natalie got together and now I just have to read your story :) I love that Sharona showed up too! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Please have the wedding happen soon! :)
alex chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
i love the interaction between monk and Natalie...it's...cute...like...puppies...in the daytime...that is...but there is something i miss...the banter...when monk's obsessing over something ridicules...and Leland comes over ti talk to them but they're so caught up in each other...neither one listens...that always makes me laugh...and i think i'm in love with natalie too now-look out monk lol...love the new kink in jack...hate to be him-facing the wrath of a expectant womam...yikes!
zoranoki chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
Very good. I can't wait to see what Natalie says to Jack!
fanficfan71 chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
I wouldn't want to be in Jack's shoes when Natalie has her little talk with him.