Reviews for An End and a Second Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
i really liked your story, even thru all the pain & separation of the ending season 5 & thu the first part of season 6 on the show, you have shown more in your fic of the sacred bond b/w b&b, than what the show gave us... it's what i'd hoped hart, s.n & co' would give us, but they made b&b very estranged, in my opinion, it was 'heart crushing' to watch. but endured we did, and b&b have finally seen what all 'bones fans, whom want b&b together, have seen for so long now, that they are are brilliant working partnership & now are also a beautiful personal partnership'... i really loved you add'g bren not only dedicating her book to him, but leaving it for him to find, in the morning, after such a hellish night, giving his heart something peaceful to focus on... so thank you for such a great fic... i'm sorry i had only come across your story today. Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
DorothyOz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
First, I'm gonna apologize cos I read this a while ago, even favorite it but never got around reviewing...so I kinda own you a review...

Now to the point...I LOVED IT, really loved it...it's perfect! And I totally agree with you about Hannah, btw

I'm really sorry to read that you're not writing Bones anymore, but I'm really curious about that crossover you talk about in your profile.
Ondiac chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Loved this story, thank you!
legggate chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was wonderful. It is one of the few fics that has, in my opinon, captured the feelings that HH and Co. were trying to portray in those scenes. I totally agree with you that while Hannah wasn't a bad person, she did lead Booth on. I agree that it wasn't "out there" for Booth to think that she would want marriage. I would like to see the lunch between Hannah and Brennan. I agree that Brennan would be upset with Hannah for not listening to her warning about hurting Booth by not being as committed to their relantionship as he was. I would very much like to see Brennan get the chance to tell her that she was wrong and that not only did Hannah hurt and betray Booth, but she also hurt and dissapointed Brennan. Brennan gave her friendship, which for Bones is not an easy thing to do. I think she only did that because of her love for Booth and her wish that he be happy. Hannah didn't think about anyone but herself in this whole situation. She followed Booth because she wasn't done having a good time with him, not because he loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She moved in with him for the same reason, again not because she wanted to build a life and a future with him at her side forever. She just wanted to have a good time; she knew that Booth was looking for forever and she also knew that she wasn't, that is what I just cannot forgive her. I don't think Brennan will either. She intentionally hurt Booth, she might not have realized that was what she was doing at first, but, in the end, that is what she did. She wasn't as honest as she said she was, because actions speak louder than words. If she really wanted to be sure that Booth knew that she wasn't the marring kind, she would have never moved in with him and she would have told him that she didn't want to meet Parker, because she was never going to be more than Booth's girlfriend. That would have been plan and honest and would have put the ball in Booth's court. It would have been up to him to decide if what she could give him was enough or not. She didn't do this, so I think she deserves to get told off but good by Brennan. LOL Anyway, I really liked this fic; thanks for sharing.
starlightsmuse chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is really well done, I think you have managed to capture the characters quite well. I would like to see where you would go after this chapter, and also how Brennan does in fact react with Hannah. As for the spelling and grammar, you're doing better than many people whose first language IS English. Keep up the good work!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I agree with you 100%! I was expecting the proposal and expected the outcome. I think Brennan will be the love teacher and Booth will be the student now until these crazy kids get Together! I expect her to remind him of all those things hehas said over the years and she will love him unconditionally for a Change!
BelleBones chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Well I think this story was well-written, I think the perception is skewed. Of course this is my opinion, but I don't see how you can be angry with Hannah. She knew Booth was the marrying kind, Booth knew she wasn't. Why is it fair for Booth to assume/hope that she changed her mind, but her staying with him and assuming/hoping he changed his mind is leading him on?

I for one hope that Brennan does begin to look at other options as far as a romantic relationship goes. As far as I can see, Booth shot her down once and after Hannah he basically said "it's not going to happen." I could be wrong, but I don't remember him saying I want to be just partners FOR NOW...I do remember him saying I want to be just partners. I think she has been patient, supportive, and selfless and I think she deserves to find some happiness too.
206 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I'll join you on the NOT hating Booth wagon. Good story!
whatever55 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
great story... love how you're not on the bandwagon of everyone hating Booth and calling him a jerk, saying everything thats happened is his fault and he should have continued to wait for brennan and all that crap...

prob one of the best oneshots i've read in a while...nice work
saphira96 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Thanks so much for writing this i really enjoyed it you captured the current Both and Brennan situation perfectly. Thanks again.