Reviews for Fullmetal Eds
thetyrant67 chapter 8 . 12/16/2017
Alright, I would like to say that you have a very interesting premise. The idea of blending two unlikely elements to produce something amazing really got me excited when I read this story. You have a light-hearted comedy like Ed, Edd and Eddy mixed with a dark, serious, albeit at times funny Fullmetal Alchemist.

Perhaps the story could have used more establishing moments to really give the characters depth and create interesting relationship dynamics. Most of that were skipped out, I felt.

Making a crossover is difficult since most of the time the commonly repeated mistake is that universe A overshadows universe B. The franchises you chose would not result in that problem as the Edds would find more than ways than one to fit into the FMA universe.

The beginning chapters were more of a replay of the events of FMA with a little Ed, Edd and Eddy commentary in the background. More work could have been exerted in blending them in than keeping them out.

An example I would like to cite is:Life has many Walls, Ed-boys by hank11796. The author had a deep understanding of Ralf's character and of the AOT characters resulting in amusing interactions. The events in this story lacked depth and a sense of expansion that evidently limited the level of a reader's immersion.

Also, repetitive use of 'friggin or 'frickin is rather distasteful as it is more applicable to situations where the speaker is met with something so ridiculous he/she cannot have better words to express their disbelief. Like seeing someone destroy the moon with a piece of licorice flying at sufficient velocity. The 'frickin moon destroyed by a 'friggin of licorice, and so on and so forth.

For the OC, I actually like Calla. Her motivations are questionable, there's more to her than meets the eye making us more interested in knowing her, and it's good to see a little girl who wouldn't demolish the Ed-boys at the drop of the hat (or Jimmy's crying). Furthermore, her rhythmic interactions with the boys could be used for engaging character development. With the shock of the boys knowing more about Ishvalans and her trying to understand their mindset derived from a life free of war and violence.

Though it's been 6 years since the story was published, I hope that if you do come back to it you'll make the much needed revisions.
tylerxc626 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Please... FINISH THIS STORY I LOVE IT! Don't leave me hanging, please. :'(
tylerxc626 chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Excellent work, keeping the Eds and Elrics in character earns you bonus points. BUT PLEASE, FINISH THIS MOTHER LOVING STORY ALREADY! FINISH IT OR SO HELP ME I WILL FIND YOU!
Kamen Rider Super-Fan chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I like the story I hope for chapter 9
Tyler chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Dude, when are you going to post the next couple chapters?! I'm eager to read more!
theWolfiestWolfAlive chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
:D
danacass chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Ok I love this story but there is one thing there are to menu eds I mean there's Ed elric Ed edd and eddy but other than that I love this story
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
cool so i wonder what ed will think of Double D's alchemy
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
so the ed are off to central
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 2/19/2013