Reviews for It Only Takes Three Minutes
ananova chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Very nice fic, I think you captured the characters perfectly. Thanks for sharing.
Richtsje chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Gosh, loved this short story. Written so great. i'ld wish to read many more of your stories!

greetz,
Knirbenrots
Shaz1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I love this more please!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
great story, love it!
rivendellelve chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
*lol* he just rescued himself _ that's awesome XD
Anon chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I loved it! Its so hard to find Callen stories like this, with Callen whump and no slash, but they are by far my favorite type!
Don Dorcha chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Very nicely written. We need more stories like this. And I don't just mean with Gibbs coming to help... :-P
vahanian chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Great story, you capture the characters well, and there was some good Callen angst.
Gabi2305 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
That's an awesome story. You know how to build up the tension until it's almost unbearable.

I loved the scene with Sam and Gibbs in the car. But even better was it when Callen arrived at their door. Nice to see how they all cared for him. And I always love a hurt G. Nice idea that after all the hassle the team got through to find him, G rescued himself. Well done!
opaljet chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
That was one great story! You wrote all of them perfectly and I just love to see Sam worried about G. I also liked that G rescued hiimself, that's so like him ;-)
bb4evr chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
That was really good..I think you have their characteristics down pat...

Debi
SumNumb3rs chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Really good story. A little G wump and a lot of Sam angst. I'm new to this fandom and I hope you write more G and Sam stories.
lizard1969 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Thanks for such a good read. More people should be writing stories like these instead of marty/kensi stories...Callen and Sam fighting badies...that's how it should be.

The friendship angst was great and I liked Gibbs appearance.

I loved the line,

"You mean he rescued himself?" she said with joy.

so funny and so Callen.
Cheryl W chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Great story! You really captured Sam and Callen's friendship.

I hope you write more LA NCIS stories!
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
You've written a nice little adventure here. Well done. I enjoyed it very much.

I liked how you entwined Dom's demise and how the team reacted to Callen's disappearance, in particular the way Sam and Hetty responded and their little moments of losing it with each other but coming back together after all.

Loved how you wrote Callen coming to the office and particularly liked Eric's reaction. Very Eric.

Definitely had a little chuckle at Abby's comment:

"Well I'll be!" Abby said, bounding in after receiving the news. "You mean he rescued himself?" she said with joy.

I hope to see more stories from you for NCIS LA. You really did a great job with the characters.