Reviews for Singles Awareness Day
leiaah chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
ahhh, this is so cute, i just love gino's lavish ways XD
RegalFace chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
jdxajfhcjdjehhmesh! That was so cute! I love your style of writing, it was...-can't think of adjedjective that is fitting- Anyway! I loved it .
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Cute stuff still; I could even handle the icky LelouchxCC bits. xD

Urgh, that was just freaking... !
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this is really good, well written and everything. i loved it and kind of hope to see more of it...maybe...if you decide to write more, which i will be eternally grateful if you do. but then again what else is there to write? it ends quite nicely...

ARG! I'M TORN BETEWWN WANTING MORE AND BEING SATISFIED WITH A CUTE ENDING! its driving me insane...

so whatever you decide to do is good...i found this verys sweet and very amusing _ congrats
rinkaku chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
im a big fan of kalgin0, like d part of making warm story ab0ut kallens father, you really hit me there. Who0o0o0oh.! Kallen and Gino for eternity! Ur s0o talented and g0od.. .
TTY7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
SO CUTE!
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aww. This was cute! Hehe. Not much of a fan of Gino/Kallen myself, but this was still an enjoyable oneshot to read. Great job! I loved it quite well. Keep up the great work!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I LOVED IT!

so cute and sweet! kallen was very much in character.
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Waaaah! if this was a beverage drink, I'd be very hyper with lots of sugar you've put it!

OMGEE... I can't imagine if I were Kallen, I would have DIED on the spot! *faints*

Anyways, very good... and sooooo CHEESY!
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I have positively melted into a puddle and am perfectly happy to stay as a puddle! This is just so cute, sweet, romantic, charming and whatever pretty adjectives there is in the dictionary!

I loved the way you opened it with Nina since she's hardly ever written about and the interaction with her was just so... sweet that you had me hooked from line two!

I do have a single complaint/problem though: 'And he kissed him.' HE kissed HIM. Oh how I lol-ed!

But apart from that, yes, I am a very happy puddle of happy goo.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I'd never heard of Singles Awareness Day before.

Happy Singles Awareness Day. T.T But I guess it's Valentine's for you, so that's good

Don't throw up. Please? It wouldn't do the story justice. .