Reviews for My Category Is
Lililoli chapter 1 . 1/14
I normally don't review, on anything, but this so so amazing! I personally think you should consider add to this! I ABSOLUTLY love it!
IssaVaugn chapter 1 . 1/4
Love your writing... Deep yet still funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love it! It's so in character, and so sexy! I loved the twins' reactions, and poor Honey! I also like how u made Haruhi the mature one! :)
CheesePie chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
omg, omg, omg! that was so freaking cute and sad and then cute again! i hate seeing Kyoya so sad and then angry, but i love how you worked everything out, i loved the theme, the way you wrote it, the ending, the fact that they were all spying! that made me laugh! and i LOVE how he finally finds a category he fits into in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awwww! Poor Honey! The twins' made me LOL as usual! I like how Haruhi was the mature one in this situation. Nice work!
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was hilariously done. I loved it. The whole mommy/daddy explanation, etc.

And the kyo/tama was really well done too ;)
ladydanni chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I somehow liked this mofe than other oneshots. Even though it was obviously about the sex it still felt way more in character and for that we thank you( tosh.0).
baconis1priority chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
ah i liked the ending very much! It's so cute! ahahaha... we saw it...o-o i just cracked up at that. XD
OSarubiO chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I loved it! I melted on the inside and that's hard to do for a person like me... This is the first fanfic of this pairing I've ever read. I think I really like this paring now. I like how you tied in the references such as "Mommy", "Daddy", "Daughter, etc. It's an element people usually forget or don't remember when writing/reading OHSHC fanfictions. Great job!
NauruAyumi chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love it!
wintercrystal chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
really nicely written :)
Halanime chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
My! I have to say this was just great. Okay-

1) I LOVED the way you made tamaki, it was just so..him! He was kind of passive(well I mean he just let kyo have his way with him)/silly/nonsensical/adorable!

2)I could TOTALLY see kyouya doing this, he is the shadow king after all...

3)I LOVED this part

"I can't believe we just overheard all of that," Haruhi murmured at last. "I can't believe Kyoya thought Tamaki did all that 'Daddy' stuff because he was in love with me, when it's really just because he's stupid."

"I heard it… I heard it…" Honey whimpered in distress.

"It'll be alright, Mitsukuni," Mori said comfortingly, though he, too, looked profoundly disturbed. "We'll leave this place and go have some cake, and everything will be alright."

"We saw it… We saw it…" the twins chanted despondently, slumped against the door where they'd taken turns spying unwisely through the keyhole. "Mommies shouldn't do that to Daddies!"

-So funny!

You wrote this so well I felt as if this did happen, like episode 6.5 or something lol

Thank you for writing! I am definitely subscribing (to you!)
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was amazing for a first slash/yaoi fic! It's amazing for any slash/yaoi fic! You did fantastic on this and I absolutely loved it! I'm putting lots of exclamation points because I'm so HAPPY (and aroused) by this ;)! I loved the rough sex, and the pairing, and I thought it was HILARIOUS how the boys and Haruhi reacted. ("I heard it" "We saw it" and Haruhi was just like "yeah, I dug it" because honesly who wouldn't? And she didn't at all seemed to oppose it!) Great job, keep it up!
laurelrhea chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh geez... How you started the fic absolutely drew me in and your writing... I love it! Your first writing for a yaoi? FIRST? This is AMAZING! Absolute skill! I would love to read another, absolutely love it!

This may seem strange, but this is the first time I've read a fic that would make me blush in a very, very, /very/ long while. Wow! I'm so adding this to my favorites! Both you and the story! 3

Do continue to write! I know I'll read. 3