Reviews for My Category Is
Ares chapter 1 . 1/15
10 out of fucking 10, this is the best fanfic I have ever read, your wrting style is amazing
Lady Spotty Bug chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Yes! That was awesome! I really, honestly have nothing bad to say about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
That was fucking amazing!
Shattered Deception chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I have, like, no words for the masterpiece I just read. Just... I applaud you. The sex was perfect. You made both Kyouya and Tamaki stay in perfect character throughout. The way my heart ached when I read certain sentences... Oooh~ It was just perfection.

And this line: The only noticeable difference was that Tamaki would glance up and smile at Kyoya often, and Kyoya would smile back... Was by FAR the best line of the fic. I can just picture it. Kyoya smiling for his best friend... X'3

Good job. Really, I applaud you for all it's worth!
JoLene chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awwwwe so cuuuuute!
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I thought this was cute.
KatieTheFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
... that was just god damn adorable. And sexy. But adorable too...
Lililoli chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I normally don't review, on anything, but this so so amazing! I personally think you should consider add to this! I ABSOLUTLY love it!
IssaVaugn chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Love your writing... Deep yet still funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love it! It's so in character, and so sexy! I loved the twins' reactions, and poor Honey! I also like how u made Haruhi the mature one! :)
Tainla chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
omg, omg, omg! that was so freaking cute and sad and then cute again! i hate seeing Kyoya so sad and then angry, but i love how you worked everything out, i loved the theme, the way you wrote it, the ending, the fact that they were all spying! that made me laugh! and i LOVE how he finally finds a category he fits into in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awwww! Poor Honey! The twins' made me LOL as usual! I like how Haruhi was the mature one in this situation. Nice work!
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was hilariously done. I loved it. The whole mommy/daddy explanation, etc.

And the kyo/tama was really well done too ;)
ladydanni chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I somehow liked this mofe than other oneshots. Even though it was obviously about the sex it still felt way more in character and for that we thank you( tosh.0).
baconis1priority chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
ah i liked the ending very much! It's so cute! ahahaha... we saw it...o-o i just cracked up at that. XD