Reviews for For You To Notice
TheCasualNerd chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Ahh I miss reading this, I hope you get a chance to update this soon! :D
Hibarilova18 chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I smell a tripairing! Mikado/Kida/Izaya would be beautiful!
unerase chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
OMG this is such a great story! So perfect and well-written AHH-! I'm not good at reviewing but i just love this story. Update soon, please! ;/;
KuroiSpade chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
please, please, please continue it! X3 i'd love to know the continuation, this is so good!
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Things are getting far more interesting than I could have expected. Is this gonna turn out to be a threesome? Whatever you decide to do, I'll be here every step of the way!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
How did i not see this fiction earlier!
Watch It Rain chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Ok officaly the best story ever! I love Aoba, thank you so much for putting him in your story! :)
hyuuga91 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
nooooo mikado! aksdjhaksajd TT
now im confused to make kida staying with izaya or going back to mikado ughuhuh
and also, thank you for updating this REALLY.
i had to look twice at my email when i was notified that this was updated
THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU TALENTED WRITER! heee
cant wait for the next chapter ;3
Lord Zelge chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
The feels... This is wonderful... I love the characterizations. I look forward to the next chapters!
Tasha Xu chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
When will the next chapter come?
Humanized Serenity chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I'm some sort of masochist, because I absolutely love this. It's one of those rare fanfics that makes me want to cry and gives me that tight pain on the chest and throat and it hurts because it is so sad and I absolutely love it!

Masaomi won't have it easy, will he? He is rejected by the one he loves, discovers his best friends are dating and keeping it a secret from him, gets raped by the man he hates, his friend ditches him for his girl, gets beaten up... And Izaya is not even close to done, is he? He won't stop until he breaks Masaomi completely and the boy becomes completely reliant on him. I wonder what Mikado will do

Loving this! Update!
meepmeep91 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
please chapter 8 ;A; I checked your story daily jkashdkjahdjka
Yazu-Jud chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
YAY! Chapter 7 *_*
I loved it *-*
Especially the part "You aren't getting away from me."
I so gonna wait for chapter 8 *O*
ben4kevin chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
My goodness I can't wait for next chapter.
hyuuga91 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013