Reviews for Holidaze
Jaely chapter 6 . 4/25
It's kind of sad that there was a need for the Glee version of the song that there is now. This was a Beautiful chapter of a lovely story. I actually cried when you had Rachel sing that song to Quinn, it was beautifully done.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 3/7
I recognized the song immediately, but only because it's on my playlist as Rachel's version in the Quarterback episode. Anyway, I really like this story so far! It's nice. Not too long, not too many details, but still close enough on the timeline that I don't feel like I've missed a bunch. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 3/7
Oh, this is so good! I love it so far. I love that they are slowly forming a friendship instead of jumping right into a relationship, although Quinn's feelings have been made sure of. :) Also, I love that you're going by holidays sort of. It's unique and not something I've seen before. Well, I'm off to the next chapter! :)
i3oaloatposodlsl chapter 10 . 2/11
irififkfjfjrjìrjjfźiejrjjrjf&&&7jjjejjhwhhejjejejehhj
Fleiss chapter 10 . 1/23
Im always so sad when i finished one of your stories, there all so great! Love your writing! Well, I'm off to continues reading though your stories. Thanks again!
Jet MacLeod chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
This was adorable.
dead chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
im sick from how toothrottingly fluffy this is thank you for writing 3

job well done kudos times a million to you also lowkey in love with whipped and sappy af quinn
FireInLife chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
Rated M stories aren't my fav, but this wasn't anything too explicit so I didn't mind c:

Once again, another wonderful story with a happy ending! I love how you have so many completed stories of such good quality. Thank you for writing! :D
OrionTheHunter chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
This fic has been on my reading list for 4 years. I finally got around to it and omg its so great. An entire year of holiday drama and memories
fangirlmc chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
I just finished reading this story a couple of days ago (I've read the whole story in less than 24 hours) and even up to now, I still can't get over how beautiful this story is! I loved every chapter and i honestly couldnt stop myself from reading once i started chapter 1! This is definitely one of the best faberry fanfics out there so thank you so much for creating such an amazing story! Hope that you could write more Faberry fanfics in the future! Xx
G chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
THSI IS FANTASTIC OMG I LOVE YOUUUUUUU
DA chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
It dowsn't matter how crappy my week has been, I read one of your stories and my day becomes better, lighter.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Best wishes!
Hikaru-wa-shiawase-eien-ni chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
I just wanted to say that I'm such a huge fan of your stories and that I don't know why I never finished reading this story despite reading almost every single story you'v ever written so far! And I also wanted to comment on the fact that when I was reading this particular chapter I couldn't believe how coincidental it was that you chose for Rachel to sing Make You Feel My Love when Lea Michele did actually end up singing it for Glee several years later in tribute to Cory Montieth's death.

I think you're an amazing author and despite how late it is and the fact that J should be in bed because I have to get ready for class in about 5 hours I'm laying here reading and reviewing instead. Oh well. Time for another chapter!:)
Eyghon chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Loved it. That was fantastic and so much fun. Thank you for sharing.