Reviews for Holidaze
fangirlmc chapter 10 . 7/7
I just finished reading this story a couple of days ago (I've read the whole story in less than 24 hours) and even up to now, I still can't get over how beautiful this story is! I loved every chapter and i honestly couldnt stop myself from reading once i started chapter 1! This is definitely one of the best faberry fanfics out there so thank you so much for creating such an amazing story! Hope that you could write more Faberry fanfics in the future! Xx
G chapter 10 . 7/1
DA chapter 10 . 6/24
It dowsn't matter how crappy my week has been, I read one of your stories and my day becomes better, lighter.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Best wishes!
Hikaru-wa-shiawase-ni-eien-ni chapter 6 . 4/27
I just wanted to say that I'm such a huge fan of your stories and that I don't know why I never finished reading this story despite reading almost every single story you'v ever written so far! And I also wanted to comment on the fact that when I was reading this particular chapter I couldn't believe how coincidental it was that you chose for Rachel to sing Make You Feel My Love when Lea Michele did actually end up singing it for Glee several years later in tribute to Cory Montieth's death.

I think you're an amazing author and despite how late it is and the fact that J should be in bed because I have to get ready for class in about 5 hours I'm laying here reading and reviewing instead. Oh well. Time for another chapter!:)
Eyghon chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Loved it. That was fantastic and so much fun. Thank you for sharing.
Free2LoveFree chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
I've had this story hanging around my "to read" list for entirely way too long. I'd see it when I'd go to search for a good Faberry story and for some unknown reason I'd pass it by -now I really, really wish I hadn't. This story is so dang sweet it gave me a toothache. Beautifully written, with just the right amount of angst. I love how you used the holidays. Great story! Thanks so much for sharing it.
alebitario chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Oh man... Read "Make you feel my love" in this history just makes me crush... I can remember Lea's voice and rip me apart! For real!
Pikachu007 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I was fortunate to hear the song sung by glee version of Miss Lea Michele
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
La5021 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
This whole fic should have been canon. Why couldn't it have been canon? D:
Just the right amount of angst and fluff. Perfection. Also, I think I'm in love with your Quinn
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I already guessed that the conclusion was going to be in the future around chapter three (the phrasing sometimes suggested it) but I was pretty sure it would be when they're like 70-80. I absolutely loved the ending! The whole story was so great (I can't even say which part I liked best) and the ending topped it off perfectly :D
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I just had to review after this chapter!
That kiss was so hot and so beautiful at the same time! I'm still swooning...
I can't wait to read the rest, it's really intriguing.
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Robert12774 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
I really enjoyed your story

Robert12774 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014