Reviews for Holidaze
Jet MacLeod chapter 10 . 8/16
This was adorable.
dead chapter 10 . 5/22
im sick from how toothrottingly fluffy this is thank you for writing 3

job well done kudos times a million to you also lowkey in love with whipped and sappy af quinn
FireInLife chapter 10 . 3/18
Rated M stories aren't my fav, but this wasn't anything too explicit so I didn't mind c:

Once again, another wonderful story with a happy ending! I love how you have so many completed stories of such good quality. Thank you for writing! :D
OrionTheHunter chapter 10 . 3/14
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
This fic has been on my reading list for 4 years. I finally got around to it and omg its so great. An entire year of holiday drama and memories
fangirlmc chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
I just finished reading this story a couple of days ago (I've read the whole story in less than 24 hours) and even up to now, I still can't get over how beautiful this story is! I loved every chapter and i honestly couldnt stop myself from reading once i started chapter 1! This is definitely one of the best faberry fanfics out there so thank you so much for creating such an amazing story! Hope that you could write more Faberry fanfics in the future! Xx
G chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
THSI IS FANTASTIC OMG I LOVE YOUUUUUUU
DA chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
It dowsn't matter how crappy my week has been, I read one of your stories and my day becomes better, lighter.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Best wishes!
Hikaru-wa-shiawase-eien-ni chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
I just wanted to say that I'm such a huge fan of your stories and that I don't know why I never finished reading this story despite reading almost every single story you'v ever written so far! And I also wanted to comment on the fact that when I was reading this particular chapter I couldn't believe how coincidental it was that you chose for Rachel to sing Make You Feel My Love when Lea Michele did actually end up singing it for Glee several years later in tribute to Cory Montieth's death.

I think you're an amazing author and despite how late it is and the fact that J should be in bed because I have to get ready for class in about 5 hours I'm laying here reading and reviewing instead. Oh well. Time for another chapter!:)
Eyghon chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Loved it. That was fantastic and so much fun. Thank you for sharing.
Free2LoveFree chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
I've had this story hanging around my "to read" list for entirely way too long. I'd see it when I'd go to search for a good Faberry story and for some unknown reason I'd pass it by -now I really, really wish I hadn't. This story is so dang sweet it gave me a toothache. Beautifully written, with just the right amount of angst. I love how you used the holidays. Great story! Thanks so much for sharing it.
alebitario chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Oh man... Read "Make you feel my love" in this history just makes me crush... I can remember Lea's voice and rip me apart! For real!
Pikachu007 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I was fortunate to hear the song sung by glee version of Miss Lea Michele
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
La5021 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
This whole fic should have been canon. Why couldn't it have been canon? D:
Just the right amount of angst and fluff. Perfection. Also, I think I'm in love with your Quinn