Reviews for Holidaze
Yay!
faberryOTP chapter 10 . 4/11
awwwwwwwwww
Y chapter 9 . 1/6
This chapter has one of my favourite parts of the story, well nothing beats the first kiss (winding back the clock is super sweet and unforgettable) but the dress up scene and impersonations cracked me up so badly while reading in the wee hours of the morning ;D I came across this story on New Year’s Eve after a lovely countdown and still pumped with adrenaline, I googled for New Year’s Eve faberry. Guess what popped up first in the search? I couldn’t stop reading till nearly dawn. Anyway, just wanna say thanks for writing, my wife is a Roxie fan and I’m only beginning to read faberry stories :)
Jaely chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
It's kind of sad that there was a need for the Glee version of the song that there is now. This was a Beautiful chapter of a lovely story. I actually cried when you had Rachel sing that song to Quinn, it was beautifully done.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
I recognized the song immediately, but only because it's on my playlist as Rachel's version in the Quarterback episode. Anyway, I really like this story so far! It's nice. Not too long, not too many details, but still close enough on the timeline that I don't feel like I've missed a bunch. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
Oh, this is so good! I love it so far. I love that they are slowly forming a friendship instead of jumping right into a relationship, although Quinn's feelings have been made sure of. :) Also, I love that you're going by holidays sort of. It's unique and not something I've seen before. Well, I'm off to the next chapter! :)
i3oaloatposodlsl chapter 10 . 2/11/2017
irififkfjfjrjìrjjfźiejrjjrjf&&&7jjjejjhwhhejjejejehhj
Fleiss chapter 10 . 1/23/2017
Im always so sad when i finished one of your stories, there all so great! Love your writing! Well, I'm off to continues reading though your stories. Thanks again!
Jet MacLeod chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
This was adorable.
dead chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
im sick from how toothrottingly fluffy this is thank you for writing 3

job well done kudos times a million to you also lowkey in love with whipped and sappy af quinn
FireInLife chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
Rated M stories aren't my fav, but this wasn't anything too explicit so I didn't mind c:

Once again, another wonderful story with a happy ending! I love how you have so many completed stories of such good quality. Thank you for writing! :D
OrionTheHunter chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
This fic has been on my reading list for 4 years. I finally got around to it and omg its so great. An entire year of holiday drama and memories
fangirlmc chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
I just finished reading this story a couple of days ago (I've read the whole story in less than 24 hours) and even up to now, I still can't get over how beautiful this story is! I loved every chapter and i honestly couldnt stop myself from reading once i started chapter 1! This is definitely one of the best faberry fanfics out there so thank you so much for creating such an amazing story! Hope that you could write more Faberry fanfics in the future! Xx
G chapter 10 . 7/1/2015