Reviews for Flames & Whirlpools
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 3/28
I haven't seen a story dedicated to a naruto x Karin pairing before, so im kind of excited to see how it all plays out.
Hiatagi-Satori chapter 5 . 3/27
hope this starts up again.
Madgormley chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Excellent please continue
FalcoRynken chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
cool story. I like Karin ever since I found out she was an Uzumaki
panda chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I know it's been awhile for you but please continue. Because this story is really awesome to me
BloodyDragon05 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Is this story going to be updated?
thebest888 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Cool but update soon
cody chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Love it!
Hitori Samishiku chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Great story so far, update soon, and more interaction between the two!
naruhina4life chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Good chapter keep it up
naruhina4life chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Great chapter i didnt know karin was in the exams because it never showed her o well its your story so keep it up dude
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
mmmmmm
Fotsvamp chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Neat story, one of the best Naruto/Karin stories available the concept seems solid and the minor changes you have in the general chain of events makes it believable, and you have managed to keep the characters and interactions fairly well in character.

There are a few spelling errors such as "Congradulations" instead of "Congratulations" and the same error is repeated later on are you using spellchecking software before posting? Overall your grammar is good, better than mine atleast.

It's too early to comment on the storyline since the story is still fairly short, how long are you planning to write the story? All the way up to the 4th world war or do you have an ending planned earlier than that?

I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
reapertmn3 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This is really good, I've always been a big fan of karin and I like what you are doing with this fanfic.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
The story is interesting, and the only thing that I hated about Karin in the Manga is her creepy obsession with a guy that doesn't even like girls in the first place, and Sasuke nearly killed her, and she still forgave him because I will never understand her personality and the women in Kishimoto's story because they are too weird because how can you forgive someone after they tried to kill you.