Reviews for Cherish
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was so fluffy! Loved it. Connor with a baby is just squee worthy.
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OMC, that was fantastic, totally brilliant, he's so adorable, he'd be the most amazing daddy ever, love him so much, it just doesn't get any cuter then Connor sitting their talking to and cuddling his little baby, (happy sigh) I feel all floaty and happy now, fantastic job, really really love it.
Neleeta chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Thank you, Casey Dee. I really enjoyed just the homey, quietness of this, something Connor and Abby desperately need in their line of work. Fluffiness is not always a bad thing. Perfect.
Knoxalot chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was freakin flufftastic! Thanks for the lovely story.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, fluffy! LOVED IT! Connor is such a sweetheart and Abby's worries about being a mum are very in character. It's adorable-seeing Connor be a dad. :)
shadyvale1963 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved the story and I thought it was great.
Geminii524 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*sniff* I'm all wibbly! That was fantastically sweet! Connor murmuring to little Liam "I've been waiting for you, little man". Happy Valentines Day!
LesleyS11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww great job! really like this. :D
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awwwww! That was double double fluffy, and I read this right after I checked on my little baby boy, so awwwww :) Beautifully written and imagined, and awwwww again!:)
OliversFelicity chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my goodness! This was so good! I LOVE Temple Family fluff! I LOVE Daddy Connor! This was just an awesome aww moment!
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Well, I teared up a bit at the end there, so I'd say you did a fantastic job. Not that you ever do less, my dear. ;] I loved this, you generally don't see enough of Abby's viewpoints on her and Conner's relationship in fics, but you really captured it. Abby does seem to have a troubled past buried under the surface, I think it's part of what gives her so much passion, so the fact that you brought that into play was really excellent. Great job ;] And happy valentine's day!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
::wipes away tear::

Well, this was just so sweet and beautiful! I loved it! A perfect fluffy fic for Valentine's Day!