Reviews for Paper Hearts
DarkVampire55 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
cool story I love it you should've continued
animeadict678 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
o.m.g that was soo good i loved the ending zeroxyuki !
arigatou for writing this
animeadict678 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
really good and her note so kawaii lets hear it for zeroxyuki !
Fanfiction-DeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Without a doubt, best two-shot EVER!
xwittychickx chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This is a very cute, Valentinesy two-shot.

Thank you so much for writing this, it was rather enjoyable to read.

Personally when looking for a fic to read I try to find something a bit light hearted, at least when VK is conserned since the poor characters go through enough angst as it is. I guess you can add that as another reason I love this little story.

Although I'll admit at the beginning Zero seems a bit OOC, but to be honest it didn't bug me that much. Heck, I actually giggled (GIGGLED!) at the idea of Zero making Valentines hearts and failing every time. I NEVER giggle!

This information is proof that you must have some sort of talent if you can get that kind of laughter at me (my usual is rather sarcastic sounding xD).

Anyway I hope you continue to write great fics for this fandom, and I'll definately keep an eye out for them.

Until next time!
ShyLittleDevil chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Awe! I loved it! )
angelbqc chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Okay, I know I've told you a thousand times. But I love thi story. Everytime I read it I blush like crazy. _

Thank you for writing this for me, best Valentine's Day gift EVER. love you. LOL

~Yuuki-chan!
PJ331 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
haha tht was great i loved it :)
Harmony123 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Amazing! :)
OREISA chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
aaaaaaawwwwwww sha cute _ I love it it was very well written and i liked the way she found out hehehe :P
PrincessZeki15 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
WOW! What a great chapter! It was a super KAWAII AND ADOWABLE portrayal of Zero's love for Yuki! I fell in L3VE the second I had my eyes glued 2 it!GOOD JOB!
cryinginsideout chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
This definitely made me fall in love with the couple even more. (: I always knew they'd look great together and you made them seem too cute! Great job. :D
kaleigh chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is adorable! I actually wrote a zeroxyuki fanfic for my self recently lol...

love your writing style... I can see zero actually doing this
movielover9 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Now that was way cute I adored it and adding as fave!XD
Keirii Sakura Kashii chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
XDDDDDD zomg! thank youuu! (insert very loud fangirl scream here)