Reviews for Aftershocks
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Dear Natalie that I never had,

Your writing is something I sorely missed. Please continue with your amazing talent and I can't wait to read more of this! I loved how you introduced this topic, the character voice, everything! You're amazing!

Luh...Yeah, uh, in contempt,

The Gabe you never had.
The Child of Time chapter 1 . 2/14/2011

But, alas, school sucks and priorities and such, BUT IT'S VERY HIGH ON MY TO DO LIST.

Anyway, about this one...gorgeous, hon. Just gorgeous. I love it to little bits and pieces, especially the way Henry and Natalie were portrayed together. I think their relationship is beautiful and important, but hard for people to capture in writing, you know? It's part of why I'm putting it off in mine- I don't want to fuck it up. But you did AMAZINGLY with it.

And...Natalie. *sigh* Nat. She's perfect in this. I think you and I pretty much have this identical perception of her, or something, seriously. I love the way you portrayed her. Love love LOVE. And I'm really tired so I'm gonna stop babbling now but YAY WRITING, IT WAS GREAT.
lammermeier chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my god so many questions! Uhh umm okay so first I'm wondering if this is after N2N, or maybe right after "There's a World" and Diana succeeded in killing herself? I love Natalie's conflicting feelings ("Did I really want…but she didn't…yet…she was useless, anyway, so why do I care…because she's my mot-"). You write angst so well. Also Henry. You write Henry really well. It seems like I'm just saying this because I love Henry as a character forever, but some people just absolutely cannot write Henry at all and you are NOT one of those people. Hahaha that was a ridiculous unnecessary sentence. Can't wait for more! :D

P.S. "I counted lampposts and license plates with the letter "Z" " I am totally going to start doing this omg ahaha.
Heresheisclearastheday chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Alison-please please please continue to write N2N fan fics! I loved this story so much.
tearbending chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Insert babble text and a heart here.

You write Natalie so perfect and in-character it's wonderful...super fantastic coolness remarkable...because we both know that this section isn't exactly known for it's in-character portrayals. So yeah.

Favorite part: ""She was sick."

Understatement of the year." - because it's so Natalie.

:( I feel bad for her again, damn it!
daughterofair chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Um, kind of on the verge of tears right now. Henry's sweetness is the only thing stopping me from crying I think - "You're more than your mother's shadow, Nat," - can I please just have a Henry now? I love how you set the story up! I'm so excited you're planning on continuing this! :)
Miss Pontmercy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That was beautiful! I haven't read/written any N2N fanfiction in awhile, but I saw this on your twitter, so I clicked... and it was so worth it! Continue?
populardarling chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Still looking so fly in my vintage red hat!

Disclaimer: My name isn't Tom Kitt or Brian Yorkey.- SO YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME?

I really don't know how he does it- Henry is magical. Duh.

I love reading lines and knowing they're from RPs. :3 I feel so special that my words are good enough for your stories.

I just love this. It's so well written. ME WANT YOUR STYLE OF WRITING. GIVE IT. NOW.

I love an effed up Nat. I really do.

I just really really love this and can't wait to read more. So after you mail my package, write more. :)

xoxoxo Twinentine