Reviews for Will You Let Me Explain?
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
One of the best Yullen I've ever read... Thank you!
Kaila chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful fic I do also this Allen would act this way in an AU :)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
The writing style was so amazing. During the beginning I started getting so emotional and angry at Alma and Kanda for listening to him.
Then in the end I was so happy
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aaww, I loved it! It was sad but hot at the same time. :3
Incongruous Legume chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
first off,( as Allen says) Fuck alma. ok , now that thats off my chest , i can honestly say i loved it ! And the end was... ;) i think you know. it was .. yum the only error i found in that entire ( awesome!) story/one-shot/unicorn thingy/ficlet was when Allen was wiping his mouth after brushing his teeth, you spelled 'wiping' wrong. you ( or auto-correct/spell check) put ' whipping' .. did he really whip off his mouth? lol, good job, and let yaoi prevail your every thought

- Mazriaz
Kaoru Tezuka chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved your fanfic, and was wondering if you could write a multi-chap version of Will You Let Me Explain? a sequel would be great too in that format. You write wonderfully and I loved that it was all in Allen's POV (sucker for uke's POV) and it seemed pretty in character to me as well. Over all, it was a great fix and I had a wonderful time reading it. :)
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was really cool :) I'm always weirdly excited with angry!Allen and 2nd-person POV.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Cute. I really enjoyed reading it.
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
good story
KingRabbit chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That. Was. Amazing. Especially the ending *cough* but the whole this was beautifully written in a heartbreaking kind of way. Still loved it despite that. Now I kinda wanna reread it. So I think I will.
A Misfit Manik chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I thoroughly all in all enjoyed this. I generally dislike angst as a whole, but you pulled it off fantastically. The relationship and plot was believable and beautiful. The overall haunting air was incredible and I loved every minute. My heart almost broke for poor Allen who must deal with his seme. Haha. The scenes of Anita/Cross was so wonderful. A nice cameo appearance from the favorite master. ;-) I just wanna say, keep up the fantastic work.

The first time I read this, I was batshit tired and I kinda got your story mixed up with the one called 'Never Let Yuu Go' and I confused the worlds. Gawd, I really do dislike Alma and I don't know why.
MelodyofLives chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I finally found this fic! I've been searching for it for like 20 minutes because I remembered reading it and thinking how awesome it was but I had forgotten to review and favorite it.

Really, awesome story. I love the point of view it's written in and just how it's written in general. So good job and I hope you continue to write more fics!
6275mystic chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
that was really amazing. i loved it. it was really neat how his thoughts were a bit differently put than everyone else makes their thoughts...if you get that? anyways i really liked the story some grammatical errors but okay other than that keep it up!
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You do a REALLY good job at making Alma a complete bitch and for making the audience REALLY hate him.

I just find that really impressive.

I like this story for it's a bit closer to reality...