Reviews for Sunrise
fandelyraandlance chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
great story!
justin the constant reviewer chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wow he finally got a piece
dragoniall chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Tebolizer chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Aaw... I like this kind of LuNa! Light and not too heavy for them. You know, I can never imagine a romantic Luffy. So if the romance is too... Romantic... It doesn't fit him. I like light LuNa romance like this one.
Mike Turner 1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That's our Luffy XD Always looking for the next adventure. I like the subtle LuffyxNami you put in there as well :D
Starsdoom chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aww thats is dilariously adorable XD

good job! i like the fluff!
Rizzz chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hmmm... I usually prefer 3rd person's POV rather than 1st person, but this was well written and so~~~ CUTE! I like it X3

Luffy felt like Luffy and so was Nami which, only few authors here in could do that so congrats on a job well done!

PS: lol! I read your profile and yup! I prefer a happy ending in any mangas I've read, and it would make me happier if the two people I'm rooting for ends up together XD Most fans would disagree because that kind of ending is ordinary and not unique then I would think, so you people want a tragic ending where the main cast ends up dying! If so, I don't to waste my time reading a series where I would be heart broken in the end. So I kinda understand your side about 666 Satan lol!