Reviews for Scarlet Heart
DivaDi103 chapter 3 . 7/3
I just discovered this story and found it captivating. After all this time is there any chance of you finishing it? I would really love to see where you take the characters. Thank you. Dianne
Incognito chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Hot damn, I really hope you continue this. This is AMAZING! The plot is flawless, and lord knows I love myself some vampire klaine. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS 3
TroylerKlaine93 chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Omg, you have to continue this story out... I just came across it and it's incredible, Please continue this. Though I have some thoughts of my own as well I'd love to hear you continue it yourself.
yakuza511 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Please update! I'm going craaaaaazy! Please. :)
Areyoukiddingme chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Seriously, why don't you ever complete your fanfics? It is annoying as hell for the readers and I'm sure you are a reader too. So of course you'll get annoyed when you find one really nice fanfic and then realize that the author didn't even complete it and that the author left us to stare at our screens with our mouths wide open at the amazing cliffhangers. Please update. I love your story.
mikesaysgrrr chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
GOD DAMNIT YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE OF THIS SHIT! IT IS FUCKING WITH MY FEELS SOOOOOOO BADLY RIGHT NOW!
Hr98 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
OMG YOU NEED UPDATE ALL OF US ARE WAITING !PLEASE IT THIS THE BEST STORY EVER AND ITS ONLY 3 CHAPTERS LONG!YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT YOU JUST CAN'T!EVERYONE LOVES THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!:)
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
wow - good story - this could be published in RL without Glee persona also :)
Tyfa chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Oh my God... This story is amazing so far! I'd really like to read more please... Is there any chance of an update soon?
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Moreee pleaseee
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Oh wow. Update soon.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
This is fascinating; I really like the vampire lore.
MisfitMagic7 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I love this! it's so different from the other Vampire stories out there, can you please update soon? I want to know what happens. ;d
imurmotherinlaw chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Gah, oh my god, this is so good! It is the biggest shame that you aren't continuing this! ...Are you? Haha. And at the very climax, no less! This story has caused an assortment of ideas to burst into my mind! Haahh... Now all I can't think about right not are vampires! More specifically, Kurt as a vampire. This is seriously some inspiration! I loved this so much! And it is amazing - the world you've created. How flawlessly you immerse the readers into your universe; no awkward explanations or lengthy descriptions that jar us from our reading experience. D So happy right now.
DementorsInTheUnderpass chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I really wish you haven't abandoned this, it's really good and I'd appreciate it if it was updated :)