Reviews for Think Maybe
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
damn that was a hot 2nd kiss! Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awwww yiiiiiissss you go bear cub! I loved this a bit sudden but so cute

Can I like marry you or something
donnaann55 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Beautifully done! The writing is excellent. Your characters move seemlessly between thoughts and dialogue which, I think, shows incredible skill on your part.
PurpleDragonFlower chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
So, um, yeah, hi. My friend linked me to this story. I'm sorry to say that I really don't like this pairing, but if I did I'm sure I would have loved this story. The story itself is great, it's just the pairing that's bothering me. But keep up the good work and good luck in the future!
NeuroticNerd chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh my god, that was so sweet. Loved it :)
Sunshinegravity chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOVE IT. You're amazing )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
And Dolphins and Kittens and small pink purses falling from your pen. :-)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this is so sweet, and so full of emotion, and written so beautifully with an almost dreamy sort of tone of voice. i just ADORE this little oneshot.

(although i'm giggling like, "why isn't anybody noticing this intereaction?" but i guess it doesnt matter. things would only get messier, then. :P )
mamuse chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow, this is such a sweet little story. I can imagine Dave being this person and thinking these thoughts. Too perfect.
creaturefear chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
AAAAHHHH, LOOOOVE.

It's so beeauutiful, I squealed and that is the highest compliment.
debraelq chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was so good! I loved it. It fed my Kurtofsky "sweet tooth". Thanks. ;)
rubyliss chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
So here's another rainbow for you. :) There are so many of these types of Kurt/Karofsky stories out there but yours is hands down one of the best I've ever read. I love the simplicity of the descriptions and the way the overall story just flows so well.

So much love for this-really well done!
HaystackPlan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
3 that is all.
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh goodness gracious, my aching teeth! Oh how I wish this really happened. I think this would have been a very powerful and emotionally wrought scene between them.

I am in love the way with how you described Kurt's footsteps. There was such a final feeling to it, even though I knew the story was just beginning.
smanderson chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
lovely! made my heart swell & my stomach do little flips. i love the kurt/dave dynamic. i feel like there's so much to be investigated there.