Reviews for pastimes
Kittens Hellfire chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Um yeah shmexybishes!
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I LUV YOU ,YETH BECOME I FAN OF BLEACH MY minion AND WRITE more fics like this one heheheheheheheheheheheh great job luvd it . u can just see the chemistry between Ichigo and rukia in the manga . well not right know but yea hehehehheh. ooo and then theirs that picture where both are at the beach and sending each other come heather eyes hehheheheheh u should look for it . u'll love it
Moon Prynces chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I am very intrigued. To be honest, I stopped watching Bleach before things got really... complicated. But I do know about Hollow Ichigo and I had to do some research on who Dark Rukia was after the first few lines.

And I have to say it is quite a curious scenario with these two characters together. Their interaction could have been so dark but actually, seeing Dark Rukia still drawing pictures of bunnies was amusing.

Even more amusing was her reaction to having said drawing destroyed. When they suddenly got down to the fighting stances I wondered how in the world that battle would end? What would it take for them to just give up the fight and say 'forget it, whatever'? Or would they just keep going at it until... hmm.

The last line definitely fit in with my slightly perverse train of thought. XD And I wondered if I was really that messed up to think such things until I read "sexytiemz?" at the bottom. Like okay, so I'm not crazy for reading too much into that, huh?

I would love to see more on these two characters, because after doing some quick searching I don't think there are any other fics centering them.

...You know after rereading that last line I still get shivers. XD It was so amazing. Thanks for the great read! This is going on my favs so I can read it again and be in awe over and over. I swear... that line... XD

xoxo
Mademoiselle Giu chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Damn sexytiemz! xD

I love it! It made me laugh and I can't help when it comes to sexy Hichigo and delicious Dark Rukia :3

is actually the first story I read about these two (maybe there are more stories about them but I haven't read them xD)

Good job! I really like it :D
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
ooohhh so sexy. LOL

I love this Rukia you just wrote. Even though I didn't even watch the 3rd bleach movie. lol
x Cookie Jar x chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Please write the sexytiemz. Lulz, this was a good Valentine's Day laugh, hope you had a nice one. :)
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
...o.o

That would be kind of frightening to watch...

Yet, this was ridiculously funny. YAY.
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
LOL! i love your sense of humor! and i think the story was pretty realistic! i can so see hollow ichigo acting this way! and dark!rukia is very badass :)
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
haha, this is like a dystopia where Rukia turns into a shinigami and all order is ruined. It reminds me of Kurt Vonnegut's satires, like Harrison Berguron.

I liked the build up. and the anger wasn't too melodramatic. i liked it.

-hersa