Reviews for The Scent in the Attraction
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very nice.

Me? I would have kept the jacket at least for a little while.
LJLanham chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nicely done!

I chose this one first because I really need to get to bed, LOL... but I really enjoyed it. It's playful and sexy, but with just that perfect hint of Booth and Brennan insecurity... I could totally see it happening. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to start on one of your longer ones tomorrow. :-)
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
It is quite funny but I wondered what could be Booth's smell when reading the saint series from Greys. Though you didn't fully described the scent, you emphasize on the attraction created and that really works for me. I wish we could see them losing that last bit of control on the screen. Thanks for sharing :)
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lovely little one-shot there. Very good!

CT
hot4booth chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This story put a big smile on my face.
rbutler chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So cute. I am jealous that I never thought of including Scent of Booth in my stories.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awwwwww

I loved this!
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was really cool. I loved the scientific bits. So Brennan. Thanks for this. :D
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I don't have anything intelligent to say, and instead offer a fangirly squee:
laffers18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Loved it!

Damn...you write Brennan spot on. What she says, her speech patterns...everything! If i didn't love you so much i'd be green with jealousy ;)

Glad i took the time out of Grey's Anatomy to read this...and i will be catching up on your fics this weekend so look out for ten tonne of reviews :D
hrhdana chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
oh! do one chap for every one of the senses? lovely story!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
She is so lucky to have a partner who is willing to participate in her scientific research.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aww... :) Awesome fic...
corgipaz chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
loved this one shot! Love that you are becoming such a great fan fic writer! *HUGS* great job!
etakkate chapter 1 . 2/15/2011