Reviews for Careless Whisper
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
very creative. well done
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hmm... I don't normally read this pairing - first time, in fact - and I don't really feel like adding it to my favourites. It's well written, and I like the emotion in it and all, but... not quite my kind of Favouritey material.

One little fault I found. Mamoru didn't even have a chance to begin his studies in America, let alone continue them. Unless, of course, you were referring to his studies in general and not just his America-studies. Apart from that, it's all good.
Saiyagurl87 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i loved it! Soooo wish there was more, but it was short and sweet. Great job!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This...was... *O*

Very B-E-A-UTiful, very bittersweet. LOL at Usagi mentioning Haruka and Mamo-baka-teme. LOL

And O at the hug. O

Very nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
TruePrime chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Very nice.

I got to say a part of me likes Usa and Michi, because they are cute when done well. Problem is I love ReiUsa so much it usally gets to me, and I dislike ReiMina so much the combo turns me off UsaMichi.

That said this got by both of those issues.

Loved the bit about Rei being upset if Usa gets sick even if it was just because they are friends.

Usa and Michi were both very sweet and it was nice that Michi seemed to know about Usa's sadness/feelings no matter what they were and stayed with her.

Got a kick out of Usa's comment about Haruka and Mamo, though I think Har would smile about it because she would have faith in Michi and she cares about Usa as well.

That and to be honest I swiched Mamo with Rei, she and Usa are so much more magical to me I couldn't help it, sorry :).
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Pretty good story! I like the ending, though I do agree with you, wish you could have developed the story a little more, perhaps had Haruka in there a little more as well. But for only having 15 days to do it, and also having never heard the song before, you did a great job! Great story, off to Moon and Ocean C2 it goes!

Write from the heart!

-LF1080
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
As if Haruka hadn't already tried to kill Serena.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I liked this one-shoot. Even if I usually don't read this pairing but I'm not against it. You did a great job!
jai-kun chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow. You write such bittersweet fluff! I realize it was from Michiru's perspective, but there is definitely a hint of longing in Usagi, too, not at the end, where you make it clear, but throughout, where she's wanting to stay "A little longer". It's as if she's dropping hints.

Loving this :)