Reviews for Roses for Valentine's Day
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Short and to the point. I like it. It was cute. Usually Helga would not want herself to be the center of attention in anything. But this was an exception, and I could tell it did not bother her. After all, Arnold brought her roses and asked to be his girlfriend. Good story.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That just gave me goosebumps! So so sweet! Arnold is so romantic and helga's dream came true in the most beautiful way. Sigh i loved this :)
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was beautiful. I cried. tears of joy and stuff. I loved it! (:
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Awwwwwwww omfg this is the cutest story ever good job :))))
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Such a cute story and idea! Roses are perfect, Arnold giving Helga roses is perfect, and your writing is perfect, so write more. :)
EatCookies chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awwh seriously too cute! I was smiling at my screen like a child with candy!
WhiteRose of Alaska chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i loooooove this one
Rihaan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is a wonderfully done one-shot. Almost made me teary. Most romantic thing I've read in a while, definitely the most unique. kudos.
4ElementGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwwww! TOO SWEET! :D
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
AAAAAWW that was so sweet and romantic that I just kyaaaa adorable
loved it loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Uh. I don't know if you get on here anymore but I just wanted to tell you about archiveofourown. It's the more popular, relatively more accepted fanfiction website people use these days. Some categories (HA) totally need more writers. So...yeah.
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
so sweet! Loved it!
The half-blood bitch chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved your story. I've read it before, but it's always great. It's my favorite Valentines story ever.
FullofHeart12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww x a billion! that was soooo cute! :) 3
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ahhh that was so stinking cute. gotta love the stories that make me involuntarily verbalize my thoughts. great job!