Reviews for Served Cold
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Soooo well written, loved it even though I hate Rose being written as the evil biatch in so many stories. I don't think Edward could have been as committed as he thought if he fell for her feminine wiles so easily, poor Bella!
BnSA chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Rosalie and EDWARD-NO NO NO-but it happened in this story. Well done, but so calculating-why couldn't it have back-fired? Still well done. (Served Cold)
JD909626 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was perfectly written and though I passionately despise Edward cheating fics, I couldn't stop reading this.

Hated that Bella wasn't as angry as she had the right to be. She obviously didn't have the benefit of being in Edward's head like we did, to see his almost pathetic resistance to Rose's game, but she still seemed more forgiving that he ever deserved.

I know everyone loves Edward and Bella together forever with rainbows and flowers but in fics like these I would just love for her to tell Rose that she could keep the disgusting bastard. lol They deserve each other. The girl with no heart and the boy with zero trust and loyalty.

I call for a sequel, Bella's revenge. A roll in bed with Emmett after Rose finds out what its like to fall in love and be in a committed relationship. lol

Thanks for sharing.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Holy cow, this was awesome! :D I love how vindictive Rosalie is! That was great! :D I love, too, that Bella didn't immediately tell Edward to get lost. I always want them to find a way to work things out, so of course that's what I want, but I love that in this case, they both got played. :D Seriously...I love your Rosalie. :)

Nice job! I always love your stuff, and this is just one more to add to that list. It was wonderful! :)
snickerdoodle6949 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Rosalie is such a bitch! Poor Edward got sucked into her evil ways. Hope Bella can forgive him. Just don't know if he can forgive himself for that.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OH GAWDDDDD! Just rip our hearts out and smear them all over the walls like peanut butter, why don't ya?

Happy fucking V Day to you, too! ##$%&(*)))_

P.S...You know I still love you and your writing, though, right?

;)

XOXO
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This story KILLS me and I keep re-reading it! It is so well written. I aprreciate the 3rd person point of view with this. I almost feel sorry for Edward, but it came down to his choices. He let himself be talked into it. He disregarded everything he KNEW for lies. She GOT him drunk? Huh, I could have swore he was slugging that down all on his own! He could have and should have walked out long before she even got the drinks out. He was physically tempted immediately and that should have set some warning sirens off to take-off. Rose is pure evil, very twisted at a young age. Bella should cut her losses and be done with him. He didn't believe in her. He took months of knowing her, weighed against a few minutes of lies and DOUBTED her, lost all faith. That promise ring is worth nothing. He's right, she is too good for him. And if you continue this story I will be a devoted fan!
Day-Zeee chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This o/s stirred up so many feelings inside: hate, jealousy, lust, confusion, anger, regret, betrayal and sadness! Whoa- what a ride! I hope you choose to continue this, I'd love to see these two girls at eachothers throats w/revenge!
cheela07 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So wonderful.

I loved the twist.

Will you be continuing it?

It seems to have unclear ending.
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Toshling!

This was truly devious. Loved the style and the flawless lines. You made Rosalie human and sub-human all at the same time. Edward bought into her lies through his own insecurities -too bad on him. Bella, ever the innocent, and I understand the hurt, the absolute devastation. I do, and wish I didn't.

A very happy un-Valentines to you. xoxo - Ape
enchy1204 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i hate rosalie.
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
You know what I want to happen. ;)

Your open ended stories make my imagination go wild. I've already mentally written the next 5 chapters. LOL.

Love you bb.

xoxoRed
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Brutal! :)
eyeris806 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Holy shit. That. Hurt.

And here I'm starting to like Rose and venturing into somE Em/R fics

BITCH.

And Edward was just spineless and weak. Omg RAGE.
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i really want this to be a 2 shot i want rosalie to suffer and b and e get there happily ever after please :(