Reviews for Everything I Never Knew I Wanted
AnaidT chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Humm I wonder if Jazz knows about Ruby... Jejeje
ToDeleteAccount chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Hey there :)

Woo, finally got to reading this chapter ;)

And seriously: a buck on the wall? I would've run screaming ;)

And I do think we should stick with Cherry, the sweet remark is spot on! (now don't go being sour to me, just to prove you're lemon or something other ;) )

I can't wait to read the rest of this story :D I have sooooo many ideas and hopes for the next chapters!

I wanna knoooooow

*stopping the whining now*

ttfn

Ardanwen ;)
shonla chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Great chapter.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
So her life lacks substance...can't wait for Edward :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Alright I'm interested...Bella and whom?
analilo chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
THANK YOU! I have been looking for something new, and everything I have been finding have been similar to each other. This seems really good! Looking foward to the updates :)
angelari7 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I was right. Guessed it was jasper. Can't say I like him.
angelari7 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Love the chapter.
angelari7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I wonder who is it?
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I loved how when Edward just took off the tie and instantly Bella thought he looked cuter! That would soooo be me :)

And the country music... man I couldn't agree more I just can't get into it and I have tried!

I bet the kid in the pic is Jasper :)

I thought it was totally adorable he took her to his house though... and man I wish that's what my place looked like when it's "messy" :)
Robfan06 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Oh dear lord Edward and Jasper are cousins...holy shit when Bella finds out. I'm so glad you are back I missed you...I missed these two also. Hopefully things will get back on track with this story...it's really good and I've enjoyed it so far.
LadyColeen chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Interesting development so far. I must admit when i got the story alert, i had to reread the last chapter so i could remember what was going on. Do you have a future update schedule? I like the story so far.
keelashanae89 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
i love it i have sooo many scenarios running thru my head about this story(: i cant wait to see where you are goin with this(:
MissAlex chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Gosh, I love this story! Like I said before, their relationship makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The human element is just so intense and amazing. You're the best, L!
barburella chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Your hubs is adorable!

And it's probably Jasper in the picture with Edward, ha?