Reviews for Discarded
killercr47 chapter 12 . 7/4
Great story I loved it is it done?
XD
TheyBleedRed chapter 12 . 3/17
Please continue, it is amazing and flowed like water, it had an epic buildup, now there is a 5 year cliff hanger, please continue, it was getting good, if u have writers block ask for suggestions, something man, just please continue, this is too good of a story for it to be left like this, it's not fair,pouts like a 5 year old]
jujudude chapter 12 . 2/17
This is a really good alternate timeline. I would like to see some more of this story unfold. It flows well, and the story is quite good, for the most part.
kingpin123455 chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
It's a great story and I agree that it needs to be continued. Also, for those who want the story to continue, I may be adopting the story if GatsuBerk gives me the green light so 'watch this space' and keep an eye on my profile.
arckane chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
this story is awesome I love the fantasy concept you wrote the monster hunts and the item drops is awesome also the resident evil parts are sick to hope you come back to this story
Neema Amiry chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
I WANT MORE!
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
not bad
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Please continue this story
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
interesting i liked it so far
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
oooo a twister
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Make more chapters
WildKhaine chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Right, story wasn't too bad but can't like your Saito. He's supposed to like Siesta but he seems to spend very little time thinking or caring about her while he's running around ogling other girls. He seems to care little about how she might feel with him being gone so long while he's having a blast messing around. Sounds like he's just a big a douche as in canon.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Hurry up and make the 13 chapter
Deans1000 chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Update bro, everyone miss you