Reviews for Discarded
Make more chapters
WildKhaine chapter 6 . 7/21
Right, story wasn't too bad but can't like your Saito. He's supposed to like Siesta but he seems to spend very little time thinking or caring about her while he's running around ogling other girls. He seems to care little about how she might feel with him being gone so long while he's having a blast messing around. Sounds like he's just a big a douche as in canon.
Hurry up and make the 13 chapter
Deans1000 chapter 12 . 4/28
Update bro, everyone miss you
Vmaster10 chapter 12 . 2/17
when is the next chapter coming
mdhunter111 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Great story so far! Please continue! Been waiting a looooooong time for chapter 13! I like how the story is going so far. Saito trains and starts becoming a man, a true man! If you can, see if you can get Saito to have a harem! A harem containing Siesta, Henrietta, Tiffania, and Jessica! If you want to add some more girls to it, please do so! I only hope that they're beautiful, sexy, cute, friendly and polite, with curvaceous figures and big breasts! I'm tired of Louise! She's the total opposite of an ideal girl! Bad tempered, foul mouthed, no figure, at least none to speak of! All in all, a total failure! Anyways, great job with this story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to what the future brings!
mdhunter111 chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Awesome! Great story! Please, hurry and post the next chapter! Please!
simeon234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
update
jonathan chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
estuvo genial este capitulo ┬┐cuando sacaras la pr├│xima.
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I Vote for the Harem.
Darksire64 chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
hope you start updating soon!
Darksire64 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Awesome chapter. I like how this is progressing :D
Darksire64 chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Ah great chapter :D
Darksire64 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Ah great chapter once again :)
Darksire64 chapter 5 . 5/2/2014