Reviews for Leprechauns and Lap Dances
ccase13 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I loved how Dean broke the spell and realized she was a monster. It was very clever of Sam to figure it out first. I hope they kept some of the gold. They're too poor most of the time.
Beckydaspatz chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
"Click goes his brain. Turned back on to full power the instant that thing spewed out those words. Dean will never understand it. You would think that all those evil sons of bitches out there, all the ghosts and spirits and demons and ghouls and various other shades of evil would learn. Then again, they probably don't talk to each other much. But, if they did, they would know. The worst thing to do, the very worst thing, is to threaten Sammy. Because if you do, no matter how strong you think you are, no matter what unearthly shit you try to pull over on him, you will get your ass kicked. No one and no thing can withstand the brutality of Dean Winchester when his brother's well being is at stake. And that one, idiotic comment has sealed your fate. It's the last nail in your coffin. And now it is his turn to smile. And the flash of annoyance he sees on the creatures face is just the icing on his leprechaun killing cake." - God I love his you just made a big flipping mistake face!

Great job buddy! Super impressed that you managed to wrap this up in just seven chapters. :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Oh snap! Twice in one day...shame Dean shame...

Is it really over in one more chapter? Dang that was fast!
Beckydaspatz chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
OH I LOVE THE WINK! Such a great way to communicate "We are going to waste this ugly ho!" Loved this chapter :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
"Huh, he is the human equivalent of an EMF detector. Neat." - Nice line!

ANd you managed to make me hate the color green for half a second so yay! (Green is my absolute favorite color!)
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Wowzers...that's crazy! Great job :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Okay you remember my comment in my last review...scratch that.. Cause splits? So no happening!

Ohhh it is another Siren? Guess I'll have to wait and see :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
"Yeah, well, I can't help it. I got a bit excited, sue me! I'm good now, thinking with the right head again. So, what are we dealing with? And you better make it fast Sammy, the next show is gonna start soon and I'm sorry dude but there is no contest between you and it." - I've never wanted to be a stripper so bad in my whole life...hahah! Just kidding :P

Great beginning, off to the next chapter!
takers dark lover chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
This was a really good story. Sorry I didn't leave a review on every chapter but I read chaptes 1-6, and then read chapter 7. I think you dd a really good job with this.

I'm looking forwrd to more stories from you...
paranormal para girl chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Yea! I love it when the boys kick evil butt! Awesome job, as usual, on making our boys so real. Talk to ya later smalld! Mel
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Good finish - most original leprechaun ever! Slainte!
moira4eku chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Yeah! They were able to take control and destroy the evil Leprechaun! I was beginning to wonder if Dean would be able to snap out of it. Thank goodness that Sam was able to figure it out. Thanks for the great read! I look forward to reading more stories of yours.
gr8read chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Oh my oh my oh my... how the heck are they gonna get out of this?
moira4eku chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Yikes! Seems like Dean is once again under the Leprechaun's spell! How will our two heroes get out of this mess? Looking forward to the next chapter, please don't take too long in posting the next chapter!
moira4eku chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
The evil skank won't know what hit her once Dean decides to let loose! I just love the wink, reminds me of a certain episode... Anyhow, looking forward to the next chapter.