Reviews for Playing Doctor
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Little does that resident knowm how fast vampires can be.
denica chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Go Mr and Mrs Cullen! Haha great story :) funny how they were interrupted :D ohh gosh she made me laugh 'you weren't in there long' hahahahah :p loved it great stroy, fantastic work once again! :D
emmzac chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Here is my review from the TSA Hot Lemon Contest: What a fun cute Esme & Carlisle story - oh and yes HOT also.
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really liked the opening of this story – it sets the scene straight away, and gives the reader a clear idea of Carlisle's age and personality. The initial introduction to Esme was quite interesting – she could have been a real patient, and it was intriguing wondering what Carlisle was going to do. I liked that they were interrupted! Oh, and one more thing – I loved that it wasn't a Bella/Edward story. I love reading stories about the other characters, so thank you for picking a more interesting pairing than most!
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Yah! For rollplaying :)
Burntcore chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Hehehe... i loved this when i read it before and it's just as awesome now.
BAFan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Ohhh, poor Carlisle! He didn't get to finish! How could you do that to him? :-D Good story - sweet and hot at the same time. Oh, and funny, let's not forget funny. Great little oneshot - or is it? I just noticed it isn't marked Complete... can we look forward to another chapter?
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Mrs. Cullen sure knows how to put a spark in their relationship. I am sure Dr. Cullen will not live that down anytime soon.
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was a great oneshot, and very hot. I LOVE the pairing and wish there was more of EsmeXCarlisle in the fandom!

Very sexy smexing, excellently written.

I really enjoyed reading, thanks so much for writing and sharing!
trs1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I dont read many Esme/Carlisle fics but I loved this one! :)
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Well done! Wish I had a doctor like that.
PiedPiperOSIB chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really liked this! Carlisle and Esme...WooHoo! We need more stories about these two.