Reviews for Phantom Hero of Justice
Crow667 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
awesome! HAREM?! update! keep up the good work! the way wich ancestors of shirou are there and does the events of assasins creed occur?...hey servant assasin the old man in the mountain those are the grandmasters of the assasin order shouldnt they recognize the fighting style of their own?.will shirou learn of the creed?
Laurender chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
It's awesome, please continue
Warrior Chickenz chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Why he no get Altier?
Deathshead3000 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
this is a very interesting idea for a crossover and i look forward to seeing where you go with it. please update soon.
Skycroft chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I must admit I kind of wanted to see an Assassin Archer, the future form of this Emiya Shirou, but regardless, this is a good start and I'm looking forward to more
Ominae chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Getting more awesome here!
Ominae chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Loving this story idea mate!
AbyssalDaemon chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I wouldn't worry too much about overpowering Rin or Shirou. Ironically Rin might just be in a _worse_ position then if she had gotten any other servant given how Gilgamesh may quite possibly be among the strongest heroic spirits but he also tends to repeatedly screw himself over through his overconfidence and carelessness. Though I guess Rin will be overjoyed once she finds out about his "Golden Rule".

On the other hand I'll be very curious about how you handle their relationship. given how Gilgamesh is probably going to like her far more then he liked Tokiomi.

As for Shirou without his future-self around for him to synch with and unconsciously copy would there be any real chance of him becoming overpowered? At best he'd probably fall somewhere around his level that he was in the Fate route if he got lucky.

I did enjoy the addition of Luvia - and can't wait to interaction between her, Shirou, and Rin. As well as True Assassin's reaction to seeing Shirou pull out assassin based techniques, especially if it's Altair that was summoned.
Cross177 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
You should continue this. I got an idea how Shirou is experiencing the bleeding effect. but I want to see how this play out before I make any assumptions
chad001 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Wow... Shiro with Assassin skills, and his 'harem' is pretty much already established? Sweet. To be honest, I don't understand what you mean by OP simply because in works of fiction, it depends more on the competency of the writer's style and planning. More 'new' writers (both commercial and leisure alike) will protect themsels with 'safe bets' (cliches) like 'the hero getting beaten up until he wins', but more enthralling writer create more powerful characters like Alucard, or Vash, or Neo (in Matrix 1), who's characters are so wonderfully fleshed out, that one cannot help but be drawn to the allure of their strength, so brilliantly used, but still be excited by how, for lack of better word, BADASS they appear, and how creatively, and powerfully, they handle the hurdles in their life. To be honest, I wouldn't care if you made him fuse with Gaia and just trounce everyone, so long as it was well-written and deep. I'm far more interested in how you write the True Assassin-situation, because, now that Zouken summoned from the start, Caster might get someone different, and with how Assassins in general operate (especially from what we've seen in Fate/Zero) they're pretty similar to the Brotherhood. And if they are, then Shirou can come up with some immensely (intellectually) satisfying methods of confrontation with them. Or maybe use the Tenets to his advantage?
Angry Santo chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
In two words. Love it.

Great story, good writing, interesting plot.

Very few people stray from the usual pairings, it's refreshing to see someone doing something different. Having Shriou deal with the bleed effect is an interesting twist. Cant wait to read more, please update sometime, this story has scratched an itch that few stories ever do.
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Also. Yay Luvia Route.
Elijah Jacob chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Lethum chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I liked it. Sure, it may not feel like much, given that my own history as an author is pretty lame, but...

I liked it.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
excellent story so far, keep up the good work, and please update soon!