Reviews for A Gentleman's Touch
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
-whistles- I didn't think it was possible to knit such different fandoms together, but you sure managed it. The fic was beautifully written and a real pleasure to read.
5357886509a chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Seems I reached the character limitation, sorry about that. I didn't mean to flood you with words, so I'll wrap up. It isn't perfect,but what is? It has an interesting concept and good word choice. Sorry again for these speech-worthy reviews, but I merely wanted to say my thoughts.
5357886509a chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
okay...whats the point? You have such large sections between one, maybe two lines of dialogue, that can get pretty confusing, especially since they're mainly filled with extraneous details or overly lengthy explainations ands ideas. Why was this crossed over with the cat returns? this story could have been with just about anything filling their lines, actions, and purposes, which isn't really bad but crossovers should be able to make the story need at least some aspects its crossed-over universes.
Waterlily Angel chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
And how did I possibly manage to almost miss reading this story! It's a good thing I checked the crossover stories section! It's wonderful! Granted it was a bit unexpected but all in all it was soothing and the emotions were pretty much written out all right! And you balance well in using the synonyms for the word ‘said’ like ‘argued’, ‘began’ and so on.

Thank you for the wonderful story!