Reviews for Vanilla Frosting
Chriss-Meister chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This was super cute, enjoyed it so much!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
you made me want to cry of joy and my heart feels so light and free and it swelled with happiness and this was amazing and your amazing and I can't see what i'm typing because i'm all teary-eyed and i love you :'D and this story. beautiful! 3
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
aww that was awesome~ I loved it! Thanks for the story~
loss of sanity chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
this was awesome, i really loved the ray william johnson reference 'two camels in a tiny car', i couldnt really see any errors in the story, u really did a great job! this is definatly one of my favorites!
Sorafnlform chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I instantly love you just because you said two camels in a tiny car. You are amazing. And i love the story btw :) TWO CAMELS IN A TINY CAR!
Ingenious Jenius chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was cute.

i really liked it.

i wanted this review to be longer but ugh, it's just so cute i don't know what else to say. 3
YinKeket chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
holy cow great job on typing this all. wow. can't wait to leave a long review for this. time to read. yay can't wait.

i wonder if it would suck to have a birthday on Valentine's Day. i would be awesome to have a birthday on Halloween. yes watching the peeps in the microwave is fun to watch happen. never seen them set on fire, betting it would be fun to see. i love use Axel point of view and the way he talks is very well done. yay for tiny people who eats a lot. lol to know end when Axel was going to pull out his lighter to light the pink hair guy. lol for shouting to the school he had given him roses and asked for his hand. lol on that. lol Axel really hates those peeps. lol to know end. wow on Axel burning things; however that's his style. shake head at Roxas chasing a squirrel in the park. go Roxas for getting him back with the burning candy goods. nice how Roxas too hates peeps then Axel loved him on the spot. lol nice. uh Roxas got some balls to do that to Axel. good thing Axel is already gay. _ lol to know end on how Axel saw the age then jailbait. nice. yay a pushy uke Roxas. yay Demyx. i like him, he's funny. oh man lol to know end on the fact Roxas was rubbing Axel's crotch while still watching the movie. wow on that. lol. (Two camels in a tiny car) just saying strange saying...i like that idea. i am going to try that out to see if i can do that to win the battle of talk fighting. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Demyx in a apron that is girly, uh he's bi...cool. lol a mother hen Demyx. i can see that with a seme of his. awwwwwwwwwwww Roxas is worried about his lover Axel of over drinking. that's really sweet.

lol on the A/N. wouldn't blame you on the apartment thing. i lived in them most of my life and it sucks having people living above you or having your place to on the top floor and have to walk up the stairs somethings. yes peeps are gross. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
XxSeaSaltIceCreamxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was amazing. XD! One of my favorite Akuroku stories by far! Totally going on my favorites.
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I liked this, it was cute without being over-the-top cliche. Bonus points for acknowledging the age difference. And even more for knowing it sucks to have a birthday near/on a holiday. The only thing I have to add to this is the next time Axel uses the camel line, Roxas should counter with "I was frozen today!"
madison jordan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
hey your story was totally awesome quick Q, are you the same writer of "Naughty or Nice" if so you are 10x more awesome that is my fav. i also HATE peeps they are the worst thing invented and screw anyone who likes them. hey i am like a little writer ( i say little because i am 11) can you give me some tips oh and how do you make a fan fiction? please keep making more cuz they are so ******* awesome oh and one last thing can you make other stoyies on like xion and luxord you know mix and match p.s. it might be a boyish name but i am infact a girl. I HEART YOUR WRITING
Marebear chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ray William Johnson reference? Mind blown. Loved it.
Sienitarha chapter 1 . 2/15/2011